16:06, Sat 16 Oct
🎶 It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
16:10, Sat 16 Oct
19th tomorrow after the the south Wales derby, on a more positive note some great games today with dramatic late wins.
16:26, Sat 16 Oct
Congratulations to the football genius on here who was talking about the P word roughly 5 weeks ago !! It'll be the R word in a couple of weeks
16:34, Sat 16 Oct
Troy?
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
16:39, Sat 16 Oct
He had a feeling in his bones, I've never felt promotion in my bones, in fact the last time I had a feeling in my bones it was because I'd broken my arm.
16:45, Sat 16 Oct
Don't panic Mr Mainwairing, all we have to do is get Sunjic to learn how to keep the ball under the crossbar. Is it really that hard for a professional footballer?
17:38, Sat 16 Oct
After the start to this season and the end of last season I really thought we could have a comfortable mid table finish. Now after 5 losses in 6 I find myself checking whether the teams down the bottom are losing each week. In the last 6 years we have been relying on other results way too much.
18:38, Sat 16 Oct
I just referenced Dads Army elsewhere, ha. If we got points for hitting the post we would be top of the league.
We are creating stuff we are just in a barren spell, it happens and always will for nearly every club, every single season.

Bowyer wasn't my first choice but am I the only person who thinks we look quite good (missing chances aside).

Especially after the dross we were served up last year before his arrival.

I predict a 6th to 10th finish, lets see it's a long season.
11:49, Sun 17 Oct
Last 5 games only cardiff have picked us less points than us.

Last 10 games Hull, Peterborough and Barnsley have picked up less than us.
06:10, Mon 18 Oct

Hull and Peterborough are the first results I look for. As long as their results don't better us, then we can't go down. I'm happy today because they gained nothing on us, this weekend.
06:46, Mon 18 Oct
foghorn leghorn

Hull and Peterborough are the first results I look for. As long as their results don't better us, then we can't go down. I'm happy today because they gained nothing on us, this weekend.

I think you need to add a team to this, Derby will overtake us even with their 12 point deduction if current points per game is continued and l don’t trust Barnsley to stay crap.
07:51, Mon 18 Oct
I don't think derby will do enough to get above us. I'm looking forward to Rooney pulling a full blown Lee Clark (monkey faces included) throughout the rest of the season.
08:02, Mon 18 Oct
Back in a relegation battle, fantastic.
08:22, Mon 18 Oct
Hull v Peterborough on Wednesday night so more guaranteed points for the teams below.