08:31, Mon 18 Oct
I think we may be able to knock another 9 points of Derby before the end of the year
11:43, Mon 18 Oct
Yeah, this further 9 points is still hanging over them - don't think their appeal against the 12 has a hope.
12:20, Mon 18 Oct
I find it hard to take this thread and some of the responses seriously.

All that's really been confirmed (if we didn't know already) is that we are not realistic play-off candidates (because we lack quality up-front). To suggest we are relegation candidates at this stage is stretching it a bit.
12:47, Mon 18 Oct
Probably, but with our current non-scoring situation, we definitely are candidates. I can't see it lasting though, at least not to the extent is has been.
15:41, Mon 18 Oct
Back in a relegation battle, fantastic.

At least we have something to play for. Midtable, with nothing riding on the outcome is far worse.
20:49, Wed 20 Oct
19th
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:51, Wed 20 Oct
foghorn leghorn

At least we have something to play for. Midtable, with nothing riding on the outcome is far worse.

Meh.
15:39, Thu 21 Oct
We have regularly finished in the bottom six or lower in recent seasons are there, again, despite another change of manager. We haven’t scored in 630 minutes bar a penalty. I’m not saying we will go down, but to say we aren’t a candidate is stretching it, not the other way around.
16:05, Thu 21 Oct
foghorn leghorn

I'd rather have eff all to play for in all honesty
10:05, Fri 22 Oct
We are now two places worse off than this time last season with a goal difference 4 worse and have lost two more games. We are completely impotent in attack, the forwards we have most recently signed are not playing and we are aging as a team. We are most definitely at the start of a relegation battle.

We have stopped playing to our “strengths” and can’t buy a goal, let alone a win.

We have not progressed IMO other than Sarkic, who has been excellent. The only ray of hope l cling to is that Deeney will get match fit and make a difference and Sanchez will find the vein of form he enjoyed last year.

The next 3 games are crucial and to me will confirm a relegation battle or mid table mediocrity.
10:05, Fri 22 Oct
Same, relegation battles are horrible and I am utterly fed up of them, if we're not gonna challenge I'd prefer us be on the beach for the last few months and planning for the next season
11:25, Fri 22 Oct
Same, relegation battles are horrible and I am utterly fed up of them, if we're not gonna challenge I'd prefer us be on the beach for the last few months and planning for the next season

This, had enough of relegation scraps to last me a lifetime.
12:14, Fri 22 Oct
I'd rather have eff all to play for in all honesty

[www.11v11.com]

Our attendance figures back up my obvious point and supporter interest increases when there's something riding on the outcome. If we'd finished 12th for the last 6 seasons then we'd be struggling to get 10,000 crowds now.

Our biggest crowds are in Mar Apr and May, when we're clawing around in a desperate attempt to secure the points.
12:20, Fri 22 Oct
Your point was that midtable was far worse than a relegation battle

Attendances do nothing to support that point, unless you were specifically talking about gate receipts

I'm more likely to buy a ticket for a game that we need to win to stay up, than a nothing mid table match, but that doesn't make it better or more enjoyable, just more important, it's stressful and I personally can't stand it.
14:27, Fri 22 Oct
Someone will be along in a minute to say it’s better to be in a League One promotion battle than mid-table in the Championship.