08:31, Mon 18 Oct
I’m half hoping they shut the GMU
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:37, Mon 18 Oct
Had three games in the family stand, one in the GML and a restricted view main stand seat. Just wondering now where the next leg of my magical mystery tour will take me. If it’s the paddock l’ll be at home on the settee if they won’t let me change it. No goals, no wins, no seat, no hope.
08:40, Mon 18 Oct
I’m moved upto GMU from lower Tilton and home games have been a miserable experience. God knows how crap it’s been for you lot who have been moved game on game
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:44, Mon 18 Oct
johnthefence
Had three games in the family stand, one in the GML and a restricted view main stand seat. Just wondering now where the next leg of my magical mystery tour will take me. If it’s the paddock l’ll be at home on the settee if they won’t let me change it. No goals, no wins, no seat, no hope.

Our Forest tickets were paddock row A. And this when GML tickets were on public sale 🤷‍♂️
08:46, Mon 18 Oct
Having been relocated once from the upper Kop l find it incredible they haven’t just kept it constant to the same seat. It must be far harder to reprogramme it week on week.
08:53, Mon 18 Oct
They’re just useless.
People will just not renew next season. Nobody associated with Blues wins from them being so incompetent
09:03, Mon 18 Oct
Has anyone heard about tickets for the Swansea game yet?
Leaving it late again aren't they?
13:37, Mon 18 Oct
johnthefence

Been given row A seat 3 in the main stand, that’s perilously close to the paddock!!
18:39, Mon 18 Oct
Just had my tickets come through for saturday. I have 3 tickets allocated to my account and only 2 have come through. Same as last time. I have now got to spend ages on the phone AGAIN tomorrow. Well p****d off again. Lower GM crap seats.
19:28, Mon 18 Oct
Shit seats in lower GM again. eff sake just leave me in the GMU.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
19:39, Mon 18 Oct
Quite enjoyed the twice ive sat in the GM lower this season. Good view, bit of an atmosphere with the away fans takin’ the piss out of us.
22:51, Mon 18 Oct
Racelight
Just had my tickets come through for saturday. I have 3 tickets allocated to my account and only 2 have come through. Same as last time. I have now got to spend ages on the phone AGAIN tomorrow. Well p****d off again. Lower GM crap seats.

If its any consolation... i phoned the ticket office this afternoon (Monday) and got straight through to a person... no queue... no waiting... 👍
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
06:46, Tue 19 Oct
Exactly the same here.

Usually Sat with 6 mates in Tilton Lower, was quite smug when I got the move to the GMU. (what a view etc)
The trudge up those stairs combined with the awful atmosphere up there is depressing.
Most of the people I am sat by were moved, and rightfully so, spend most of the game complaining about it.
Haven't heard one song from the GMU, and the constant rattling of the away fans is getting on me nerves.
Also due to poorly timed trips to the toilet, I am yet to see a home goal this season.

Only good thing about the entire experience is that being a 'conscientious smoker', I do walk all the way to the bottom to have a smoke instead of hiding on the stairs.
So by Easter I should have the lung capacity of a mountaineer.
07:35, Tue 19 Oct
At the rate we score mate, you'd better start taking a pottie if you want to see us score a goal.
08:17, Tue 19 Oct
B_C_F_C
Racelight

If its any consolation... i phoned the ticket office this afternoon (Monday) and got straight through to a person... no queue... no waiting... 👍

Its Tuesday morning and I rang in at exactly 9am I was (am ) 5th in the queue. Its now 9.15 and I'm still 5th in the queue. This is absolutely appauling customer service from the ticket office.. To be continued.
Its now 09.21 and I'm 4th in the queue. Either there is one person there answering the phone or someone in front of me has given up.. to be continued.
Its now 09.24 and I'm 3rd in the queue... to be continued.
Its now 09.25 and I'm 2nd in the queue... progress. .. to be contunued. Glad Im not 28th in the queue.