09:32, Sat 23 Oct
wookie
Bit like this post…..

Comparing someone to a turd and then calling them an idiot. Seriously, take a look at yourself. I’m guessing you wouldn’t say either of these if he was standing in front of you.

Criticise his football ability, knowledge etc, although I’m sure he could teach you a thing or two, but why the need for personal insult?

Have a read of the interview with Steve Bruce doing the rounds today to see the kind of effect ‘harmless’ insults can have on people.

Well said.
10:13, Sat 23 Oct
I thought he come across really well. Clearly very knowledgeable and knows what the club needs from a fans perspective so I’m all for it.
10:56, Sat 23 Oct
Agreed

I’d rather this than what we previously had which was nothing.
10:59, Sat 23 Oct
Harry Roberts
Like a turd that won't flush. How that idiot is employed in that position is beyond me. Guess he says what the people above want to hear.

Better than a soulless businessman that is literally a "dong" that wouldn't flush.
11:31, Sat 23 Oct
What’s the problem with Craig? Fantastic we have someone who knows football, knows the club in such a role.
11:37, Sat 23 Oct
Decent interview. Though he talks of stability and not chopping and changing managers. That's great but if we hadn't pulled the plug on Karanka, Zola and Cotterill we would have got relegated. Whatever else you think of them, Monk, Rowett and even Clotet were unecessary sackings when you look back on things.
12:36, Sat 23 Oct
Best fans in the world.
13:20, Sat 23 Oct
wookie
Bit like this post…..

Comparing someone to a turd and then calling them an idiot. Seriously, take a look at yourself. I’m guessing you wouldn’t say either of these if he was standing in front of you.

Criticise his football ability, knowledge etc, although I’m sure he could teach you a thing or two, but why the need for personal insult?

Have a read of the interview with Steve Bruce doing the rounds today to see the kind of effect ‘harmless’ insults can have on people.

I get he is well liked by some, fair enough. I have never warmed to him, goes back to when he played for and supported Aston.
Its not just that though. I know people who have moved in the same circles as Gardner and often referred to him as bungalow ( nothing upstairs). For me, this and my own observations are the reason he isn't suited to the role he is employed in. Though I agree with the poster who said an improvement on Dong!

In terms of insults, I'm sure a lot worse is banded around to our players on here and in the stadium atm. At Dean in particular for one. Apologies if you were offended though.
13:31, Sat 23 Oct
I wasn’t offended - what you said wasn’t aimed at me. If you called me a turd or idiot without ever having spoken to me, I might be though.

You have obviously missed my point entirely (bungalow… really?) and I’m also guessing you have never actually spoken to him yet feel ok in throwing out insults and then justifying it because it happens elsewhere. How about taking some responsibility for yourself?

I don’t have any association with him and I’ve never spoken to him. I also don’t feel the need to aim crass insults at him or anyone else for that matter.

Different strokes I suppose.
19:24, Sat 23 Oct
Haircut1000
Decent interview. Though he talks of stability and not chopping and changing managers. That's great but if we hadn't pulled the plug on Karanka, Zola and Cotterill we would have got relegated. Whatever else you think of them, Monk, Rowett and even Clotet were unecessary sackings when you look back on things.
Trust me. Clotet was an unnecessary appointment.
What a waste of Jude
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:32, Sat 23 Oct
wookie
Bit like this post…..

Spot on mate. The worst thing about the internet age is the nastiness it brings out in people.