07:52, Sat 23 Oct
Another defeat today or when we go into the bottom 3 or perhaps never this season?

I am not looking for his head because anyone is going to have a tough job keeping Blues afloat in this division with the current ownership. He’s on a hiding to nothing frankly.

Will the faceless owner(s) grow impatient though?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:03, Sat 23 Oct
I think he keeps it until it's a lost cause, so hopefully that'll never happen.

Needs a goal/point at least today though to release the pressure.
08:39, Sat 23 Oct
We’ll smash those Jack bastards, don’t worry.
08:44, Sat 23 Oct
Need to stick with him even if we get relegated imo
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
09:27, Sat 23 Oct
They’ll give him the January transfer window come what may. I reckon if we’re not in the bottom six with 10 to go they’ll give him to the end of the season and the next window too.

However, if we collapse into the bottom 3 or close to it with a few games to go they’ll get rid and gamble on new manager bounce to escape, just like Karanka and Zola.

What they should be doing though is searching themselves and their recruitment policy to address their abject failure in getting a half decent goal scorer or two in January. If they don’t then LB’s on a hiding to nothing
09:28, Sat 23 Oct
we need to get behind Lee 100% , he has cash in the bank after saving us from certain relegation last season
We are due a change of fortune , hopefully that will start today
10:02, Sat 23 Oct
Just play without fear like we were doing earlier in the season and we'll be OK.
And go back to being positive Lee
10:12, Sat 23 Oct
I'm all for sticking with him long term and irrespective of what happens this season. He doesn't always get it right, but he gets it right often enough to believe that he can lead us to some degree of success in due course.
10:29, Sat 23 Oct
Cattell Prod

I agree with that. Need to find some continuity sometime. If the worst happens and we get relegated he knows the division.

Sacking, short term boost, struggle Rewind needs to be broken.

Saying that I do not expect us to be relegated we have enough decent players to finish 15-18 maybe better.

Confidence is the short term key both players and supporters. Not easy but we need to be more supportive at home. I was ptretty discouraged by the amount of anger at the Forest game which was not actually that bad a performance.
10:33, Sat 23 Oct
Mister Mutley
Cattell Prod

I agree with that. Need to find some continuity sometime. If the worst happens and we get relegated he knows the division.

Sacking, short term boost, struggle Rewind needs to be broken.

Saying that I do not expect us to be relegated we have enough decent players to finish 15-18 maybe better.

Confidence is the short term key both players and supporters. Not easy but we need to be more supportive at home. I was ptretty discouraged by the amount of anger at the Forest game which was not actually that bad a performance.

Agreed but with the owners listen?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
11:16, Sat 23 Oct
Fed up of continually changing managers and keeping the same playing staff.

Lee is there beyond all the players in the squad as far as I’m concerned. I r have players with limited ability, these players have been here a number of seasons and are also getting old.

He needs another 2/3 windows to address the squad issues, if we were to go down (which we won’t) so be it. We’ve tried the quick fix approach for a decade and it hasn’t worked at all
11:25, Sat 23 Oct
🌟
11:40, Sat 23 Oct
Yeah I agree. We need to stick with him and let him build a squad. Signing frees means there will be a lot more misses than hits so it’ll take time. We can change our manager, go back to basics and win a few games to stay in the division but that’s a recipe for being in a relegation fight every year.

Hopefully things improve this season and we’ll be fine but I’d rather stick with him and go down than replace him with 10 games to go and start everything over again.

Of course, I doubt the owners will agree with that.
11:49, Sat 23 Oct
The fact we haven't scored for six games cannot solely be put at the owners door.
12:07, Sat 23 Oct
We had a change of fortune in midweek. If luck wasn’t on our side against Forest, it was against Huddersfield.