14:06, Sat 23 Oct
Can’t go today so we’re bound to score a few. Feel Deeney and Hogan are the best partnership if we play two up front with no wingers; Juke really needs 442. McGree best player in midweek so maybe not ready for two games in a week? Hope Pedersen has woken from his nightmare against Huddersfield.
14:09, Sat 23 Oct
Useless commentator again. Long silences, doesn’t say what’s going on.
14:11, Sat 23 Oct
Sounds perfect.
14:13, Sat 23 Oct
Oh dear Gardner
I've thought all along (and I love Juke) that Hogan and Deeney will be our best hope. Fingers crossed.
It must be my fault then. I’m obviously lacking in clairvoyance!
14:14, Sat 23 Oct
Deeney skipper?

Certainly please the gerrintoem brigade.

Maybe even might inspire the team to a few wins.

But sorry for being a woke wimp and all that, but leadership via hollering threatening and all the rest of the "Mr. Motivator" malarkey doesn't cut it much any more
14:21, Sat 23 Oct
Really? Have you actually listened to Deeney talk? If you had, then you'd realise that isn't how Deeney is. Natural leaders tend not to have to gob off much.
14:23, Sat 23 Oct
Also, maybe Dean having the captaincy taken off him, might help him focus on his own game more.
14:24, Sat 23 Oct
Bluesince62
Really? Have you actually listened to Deeney talk? If you had, then you'd realise that isn't how Deeney is. Natural leaders tend not to have to gob off much.

Totally this!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
14:26, Sat 23 Oct
Has Hogan touched the ball yet?
14:27, Sat 23 Oct
Deeney skipper?

Certainly please the gerrintoem brigade.

Maybe even might inspire the team to a few wins.

But sorry for being a woke wimp and all that, but leadership via hollering threatening and all the rest of the "Mr. Motivator" malarkey doesn't cut it much any more

Having said that, you've just described our former Captain, Leader, Legend to a tee, a man that was desperate to be a leader, but just wasn't.
Why is hogan so far wide?
14:31, Sat 23 Oct
Blues struggling to string a pass together and have Woods sitting on the bench ffs
3 man defence I’m guessing he’s trying to stretch the defence to create space for Chong and Deeney