00:47, Sun 24 Oct
Westbo90
Have to admit after watching him in the first half I was thinkin h3 looked slow and off the pace.
Second half he looked like a different player and ran the show.

Agreed

Jury's out

Shouldn't give him armband just because he's got a BCFC tattoo blue speccers
01:00, Sun 24 Oct
Westbo90
Have to admit after watching him in the first half I was thinkin h3 looked slow and off the pace.

Agreed

Jury's out

No, but you should when he's the best forward we've got and a natural leader as well. What you reckon?
06:31, Sun 24 Oct
Worcester Blue
Westbo90

Agreed

Jury's out

Hi Harlee 👋🏼

How are the splinters?
C'est la vie
07:19, Sun 24 Oct
I have been critical of Deeney but he was very good yesterday. I like Hogan and Deeney as a front 2. Deeney has the vision to slip fellow forwards in whereas Jukes vision is not the best. I think his indifferent start had a lot to do with fitness.
08:57, Sun 24 Oct
Yeah Swansea manager talking shite on the winner, never offside

Hogan I think is just off

Deeney I think may be just off for his goal (if VAR was about)

Nothing wrong with the winner
09:00, Sun 24 Oct
Mithrandir
Worcester Blue
Westbo90

Agreed

Jury's out

Hi Harlee 👋🏼

How are the splinters?

🤣👏🏻
09:21, Sun 24 Oct
Worcester Blue
Westbo90

Agreed

Jury's out

Hi Harlee 👋🏼

How are the splinters?

😂😂
10:20, Sun 24 Oct
I know a few on here like the idea of us playing with one up top. Deeney on form may just be the only player we can do this with. I quite like the idea if he has the right combo playing behind him and I certainly think both Chong and McGree should be playing and could work well behind Deeney. That’s not to say there won’t be games when two up top might not work better, of course, but I’d go with those three together atm.
11:37, Sun 24 Oct
The problem with playing 2 MF behind Deeney is that they trend toward playing in MF leaving space between them and Deeney (or juke).

Having a striker means the natural trend is to be nearer or beyond the striker.

One is far more positive then the other.
13:30, Sun 24 Oct
Bluestaines
I know a few on here like the idea of us playing with one up top. Deeney on form may just be the only player we can do this with. I quite like the idea if he has the right combo playing behind him and I certainly think both Chong and McGree should be playing and could work well behind Deeney. That’s not to say there won’t be games when two up top might not work better, of course, but I’d go with those three together atm.

Hogan has the pace and runs in behind defences so he has to play with Deeney, imo. A perfect example being Hogan’s one-on-one (the less said about the finish the better). He also ran too early for the offside goal in the first half.

All looking positive to me.
No future.....