18:09, Sat 23 Oct
Didn’t look offside to me. Think he called that wrong.

Very good second half should have won by at least a couple.

First half passive but Swansea never had an effort on goal despite their control.

Put a good shift in Troy, the goal helped him a lot.
18:09, Sat 23 Oct
Sanderson was the main reason we didn’t concede first half imo, he was absolutely fantastic.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:18, Sat 23 Oct
Sarkic could of done better for their goal in my opinion. Deeney was involved with everything, MOTM
18:35, Sat 23 Oct
I was shocked about how much running he did today. Didn’t stop and really led by example. If he wasn’t playing because of fitness problems he’s definitely put it right.

Also he didn’t just stand there moaning at players every time they made mistakes, he actually tried to lift them. Hogan and Pederson for example. Hopefully starting to make the place less toxic and more somewhere that players want to play.

Very calm on the ball aswell and doesn’t just hit and hope or run down blind alleys.

I just wish we could’ve signed him earlier in his career and I think he might maybe regret that aswell because he looked like he was loving it out there
STD
18:43, Sat 23 Oct
Difficult goal but damn good finish

Still think the Hogan's should have stood, how he missed the one on one in not sure
Heard the Swansea manager saying Chong was offside for the second, not even sure how
Moist
19:14, Sat 23 Oct
STD
He missed because the goalie saved it as he tried to go round him. Then slipped which meant defenders for back.
19:18, Sat 23 Oct
STD
STD
Heard the Swansea manager saying Chong was offside for the second, not even sure how
I think Chong may have been in an offside position when Roberts played it to Deeney who was a dozen yards away from him. Not sure how that's of any relevance whatsoever.
19:50, Sat 23 Oct
HackneyBlue
Bluewurst
I would like to see the offside again.

[www.skysports.com]

Although I still can't tell either way, it was certainly tighter than I assumed from the Tilton though.
Looks off to me. 2 people offside tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:51, Sat 23 Oct
tool
Captain Marvel

He was brilliant today. He's firmly taken the captain's armband from Dean based on that.
19:52, Sat 23 Oct
STD
STD

Still think the Hogan's should have stood, how he missed the one on one in not sure
He didn’t go for the ball or touch it. So he can keep crying and thinking passing out from the back was the right thing to do.
Not always it wasn’t
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:36, Sat 23 Oct
Have to admit after watching him in the first half I was thinkin h3 looked slow and off the pace.
Second half he looked like a different player and ran the show.
21:41, Sat 23 Oct
Just shows what a big part confidence plays even for an experienced player like Troy.

The whole team found a yard after the goal Troy with a great weight off his shoulders was excellent second half.
22:35, Sat 23 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
STD

He didn’t go for the ball or touch it. So he can keep crying and thinking passing out from the back was the right thing to do.
Not always it wasn’t
Also Chong came from behind McGree and the ball, still he is talking absolute rubbish. The team that deserved to win, won
22:55, Sat 23 Oct
It's the defender on his own playing Hogan on.
22:57, Sat 23 Oct
Just shows what a big part confidence plays even for an experienced player like Troy.

The whole team found a yard after the goal Troy with a great weight off his shoulders was excellent second half.

The whole team found a yard after half time

I would love to know what was said and who by.