23:05, Tue 23 Nov
Birmingham City felt they had the rough end of the referee's whistle at the CBS Arena

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
23:52, Tue 23 Nov
McGree’s was a definite penalty but Cov should have had one too for Sanderson’s stupid shirt pulling.

The sending off was a joke.

We were down to bare bones at the end so will take a point but on balance it was poor again. The two Wolves boys kept us in it tonight
23:54, Tue 23 Nov
Woods deserved to get sent off. So there
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
For existing or for the foul?
I assume the former because it was never a red card
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
00:35, Wed 24 Nov
Blueshark
McGree’s was a definite penalty but Cov should have had one too for Sanderson’s stupid shirt pulling.

We were down to bare bones at the end so will take a point but on balance it was poor again. The two Wolves boys kept us in it tonight

McGree's wasn't a pen, he kicked air and fell over.
02:28, Wed 24 Nov
It wasn't a penalty however, the Cov player had hold of his shirt , let go and stepped across putting him off balance. Last year they were given, this year they aren't, fair enough, cos it was leading to full on cheating by a lot of players.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
05:52, Wed 24 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I've never had a problem with someone getting a red for those types of fouls. He never tried to get the ball . I've always been consistent
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:47, Wed 24 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
I've never had a problem with someone getting a red for those types of fouls. He never tried to get the ball . I've always been consistent

I would generally agree with you because I really dislike those cynical, no attempt to play the ball, just going to leg him over fouls.

But. This is a case of us holding ourselves to a higher standard than anybody else if we say we agree that was a red card

Every week we see that foul...I have seen them more than once against us. And every week it's a yellow card.

That's honestly the only time I can ever remember a ref deciding he's going to call it a red.

...and it's against us.

Hmmmmmmmm...
06:49, Wed 24 Nov
Blueshark

Yeah thats what I saw too.

There's was a definite pen tho
07:03, Wed 24 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic

If the refs were consistently giving it a red I’d agree with you.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
07:04, Wed 24 Nov
Didn't Sanderson let go though once the corner was taken? Wasn't clear, looked like he was being cute.
07:08, Wed 24 Nov
McGree had his shirt pulled and was being manhandled, which may have contribute to the miskick, but as theirs was a much more obvious ref error, eff it.

Woods lack of pace is always going to cost him and us, he looks like he’s busting a gut which gives him an air of desperation. Never a red though. There’s only three people in the world think that’s a red, the ref, Robins and Rab. Ones a clown, one is worse and the other is a nutter.
07:46, Wed 24 Nov
El Mayor
Blueshark

It was a clear penalty. He clipped his back foot slightly and he was pulling him back. Either could have been given. That said, they had a penalty that was very clear in the first half so it nets out.
08:11, Wed 24 Nov
I thought he was caught too, seen them given by VAR. The Cov ‘penalty’ was also close, he was pulling his shirt but, let go as the ball was kicked, centre forward then threw himself to the floor. A decent referee would have seen it an stopped the kick being taken
What did the Knights in White satin?