08:45, Thu 25 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
I assume the former because it was never a red card
I've never had a problem with someone getting a red for those types of fouls. He never tried to get the ball . I've always been consistent

If your consist or nor, it does not matter as your wrong

That was never a red card
Had all the for and against arguments, does the appeal win and the red card get put back to a yellow? Yes or no.

Yes, for me.
11:17, Thu 25 Nov
Yes for me too.
11:19, Thu 25 Nov
It should be but I have a feeling it wont be.
11:33, Thu 25 Nov
Super Hans
Like when they had that stone wall penalty waved away first half?

While shirt pulling is a foul I thought it took place while the ball was out of play. The Coventry player clearly dived and neither player was anywhere near the ball or made any attempt to play it.
Mostly you wouldn't get a penalty for that.

McGree was at least going for the ball and the player definitely pulled him back. I wasn't convinced whether he simply fell over as he was losing the ball.

I'm not convinced either of them were clear penalties.

There was a shirt pull on Juke in the first half in the area that almost had his shirt off that somehow ended as a defensive free kick. I thought that was the most clear cut foul
12:07, Thu 25 Nov
Sheep2
Super Hans
Like when they had that stone wall penalty waved away first half?

While shirt pulling is a foul I thought it took place while the ball was out of play. The Coventry player clearly dived and neither player was anywhere near the ball or made any attempt to play it.
Mostly you wouldn't get a penalty for that.

McGree was at least going for the ball and the player definitely pulled him back. I wasn't convinced whether he simply fell over as he was losing the ball.

I'm not convinced either of them were clear penalties.

There was a shirt pull on Juke in the first half in the area that almost had his shirt off that somehow ended as a defensive free kick. I thought that was the most clear cut foul

The way officials treat him, Juke could be knocked out by a sweet right hook to the jaw and still concede a free kick
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
12:27, Thu 25 Nov
This tackle is a little more forceful than Woods' but I think the type of tackle is similar and was also a red: (3m 08s):

Came straight to mind when Woods was sent off and I initially thought at the time that he might be in trouble.

That said, some prick for Bristol City(?) did that to one of ours a couple of weeks back. Probably more forceful than Woods again, but not sliding, and he only got a yellow.

As many have said, consistency is the issue.
13:10, Thu 25 Nov
Won't play for me.
15:21, Thu 25 Nov
Bluesince62
Won't play for me.
He’s still suspended
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:34, Thu 25 Nov
😁
17:10, Thu 25 Nov
Appeal rejected 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
17:14, Thu 25 Nov
Doesn’t surprise me.
17:16, Thu 25 Nov
Nose of Blue
Appeal rejected 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
Was never going to be, let’s be honest.
It’s just a shame that that tackle isn’t shown to all officials regularly as a tackle that should always be red (Lunging and successfully trying to kick a player with no intention of playing the ball. Then we might get some consistency and the right decision more often
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:18, Thu 25 Nov
Should of been as he got it wrong. Was never gonna reverse his decision tho as makes him look even worse especially with their pen decision as well.
17:20, Thu 25 Nov
Absolutely. I couldn’t really understand why people thought it would. The logic behind the decision itself was irrelevant, you’re essentially asking the EFL to undermine one of their own officials which they won’t willingly do.
@stevanderman