17:21, Thu 25 Nov
Bluesince62
Won't play for me.

Oh, it was Harry Wilson in the Denmark 4-0 Wales game
17:22, Thu 25 Nov
Who is going to play alongside Sunjic now? Jordan James?
17:23, Thu 25 Nov
Isnt it the FA that make this decision?
17:23, Thu 25 Nov
Should be an independent panel looking at this and every similar decision, not the body that employs the refs. This is something else that is fundamentally wrong with the current governing body.
17:25, Thu 25 Nov
Chris
Bluesince62
Won't play for me.

Oh, it was Harry Wilson in the Denmark 4-0 Wales game
Oh yeah good shout. I had no sympathy for that berk watching that. Especially as he’d have still been rolling now and waving an imaginary red if the tackle was on him
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:26, Thu 25 Nov
Well that’s the precedent set.

Management and players alike need to be shit hot on the officials in coming games when this happens to us.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:29, Thu 25 Nov
I expect to see at least 10 red cards then over the course of the coming weekends games.

If not I'd like to see a detailed explanation from the EFL why Ryan Woods and Birmingham City has been singled out for this treatment.

Consistency is now key. We all know if this is done against Blues this weekend there will only be a yellow card shown.
17:32, Thu 25 Nov
Just realised his suspension has been increased two further matches because of the unsuccessful appeal. Utter, utter madness by Bowyer and the football club.
@stevanderman
17:34, Thu 25 Nov
Wasn’t it a 3 game ban anyway?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:34, Thu 25 Nov
jefflynneshair
Just realised his suspension has been increased two further matches because of the unsuccessful appeal. Utter, utter madness by Bowyer and the football club.

It hasn’t, it was 3 and is still 3
17:38, Thu 25 Nov
In that case I formally retract my comment your honour.
@stevanderman
17:42, Thu 25 Nov
Gardner and Woods have shafted Bowyer and their team mates. 2 idiotic decisions that will very likely cost us a few points. Let’s hope Sunjic gets a good kip on Friday
17:42, Thu 25 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
I assume the former because it was never a red card
I've never had a problem with someone getting a red for those types of fouls. He never tried to get the ball . I've always been consistent

Fair enough Rab but I have to strongly disagree. If we’re going to be the only team punished it doesn’t seem fair.

The one that sticks in my mind was the one on Chong against Luton when Hogan scored. Wasn’t even a yellow if I remember right.
17:46, Thu 25 Nov
I was there. Called it a red at the time. Hogan scoring proved too much for the ref to be able to remember to do more than write the scorer down. The standard of officials is awful
17:48, Thu 25 Nov
That’s one thing we can agree on. Can you imagine how bad they’re in league 1? Scary.