12:56, Thu 25 Nov
Hi all,

Longshot but just wondering if anyone a couple of adult tickets for Millwall or a change of mind / plan, I would be happy to take off your hands! :)

Thanks in advance!
08:21, Fri 26 Nov
Also after one more ticket if anyone has one going! Cheers
08:44, Fri 26 Nov
Same here, couldn't get hold of 2 they sold out as they got to general sale... Please PM
I love perfectly angled Jutkiewicz headers.

www.youtube.com/c/BluenoseGeo
09:53, Fri 26 Nov
We usually get more tickets for the 'wall?, maybe they've got bored of us out singing their empty stands and creating the Russ Abbott at the game?
12:54, Fri 26 Nov
Just seen on Facebook an additional
200 received and going on sale at 2pm…
13:10, Fri 26 Nov
e17blue
We usually get more tickets for the 'wall?, maybe they've got bored of us out singing their empty stands and creating the Russ Abbott at the game?

I was thinking the same myself. I could swear you used to get 2400 in that upper tier.

Pity we’re not allowed the lower, too. They do let some teams in there, but we’re on the naughty list 🙂
15:46, Fri 26 Nov
If they opened the lower end the 'Wall fans wouldn't be able to do their usual fake charge at us, as we'd be able to get at them.
15:48, Fri 26 Nov
e17blue

just the Met being the Met i think
16:55, Fri 26 Nov
Yeah thankfully managed to get one, should be a cracker (the day that is, not the game)
I have one - PM if you need one and I'll stick it in the post. Don't PM me if you've ever used the term 'political correctness gone mad' in a post as I won't reply.

Cheers/KRO.
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
I have 2 going spare .let me know if interested
2 tickets spare,plus 2 train tickets 10,50 fast train kro
22:56, Mon 29 Nov
There’s a Tube strike after 20-00 on Saturday. Info for anyone getting late trains back.