14:26, Fri 26 Nov

Half hour video interview with elizondo for GQ
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:49, Fri 26 Nov
What's this? Have aliens landed in France that are now seeking to get across the Channel to England?

Some out there will self-combust if we start getting intergalactic refugees turning up!
13:30, Sat 27 Nov
Watched the Bob Lazar film a couple of times. At first I was quite skeptical because of the "holes" in his background, but the fact that it's the same story 30 years later (and he's made no money out of it whatsoever) lends me to think he's actually telling the truth. Would certainly back up Elizondo's claims.
14:05, Sat 27 Nov
I think Bob Lazar is a fraud personally. He can't verify his educational claims and although he may have worked at area 51 i doubt he worked in areas he said he did.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:23, Sat 27 Nov
Them aliens are only here for the benefits and NHS.
14:44, Sat 27 Nov
A_n_E
I think Bob Lazar is a fraud personally. He can't verify his educational claims and although he may have worked at area 51 i doubt he worked in areas he said he did.

Worked at MIT, who like Caltech denied he'd ever been there - until they were shown their own telephone directory with his name clearly printed. "Ohh...yeah, that guy!"

As he said "did you just think MIT recruited me fresh out of high school?"

If he's a fraud what has he gained?

I'm more suspicious of Elizondo who appears to be enjoying the fame and celebrity.
20:23, Sat 27 Nov
A_n_E
He’s no Harlee Dean
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”