22:05, Fri 26 Nov
Crisp packet on the pitch for 14 minutes.

Good to see.

We haven't had a decent fluttering crisp packet since Bournemouth last year.

Possibly roast chicken flavour.
22:19, Fri 26 Nov
That was certainly the highlight of the first half, though I thought it might have been Smokey Bacon.
22:43, Fri 26 Nov
Albion were effing shit. Deserved to lose that one.
23:12, Fri 26 Nov
Fans booing them off. Talk about delusions of grandeur.
@stevanderman
23:31, Fri 26 Nov
My son went with his Albion supporting mate.

He just got back and gleefully announced it was the worst game of football he's ever seen.

He's been a STH at St Andrews since 2014, so that's saying something.
23:32, Fri 26 Nov
Didn’t he go to Hull or Coventry?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:53, Fri 26 Nov
I've been up there tonight, because lad doing ballboy duty.
It was a terrible game.
I was however another fan of the litter pitch invading
That was liquid football!
00:03, Sat 27 Nov
It was shit. But nowhere as bad as us at Hull
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
00:57, Sat 27 Nov
I was in conversation with a die-hard Baggies (STH) client this morning. He reckoned their owners are as bad as ours. Pretty unlikely, obviously, but maybe he has a point?

Little or no interest in investing in quality players, or in the Club generally. More interested in pocketing the parachute money, and hoping they’ll get promoted anyway.

Well, at least they’ve got four fully functioning stands, and can sit in the seats for which they paid. I dream of that….
06:53, Sat 27 Nov
I was reading about their owners the other day, not quite as bad as ours because they are known entities, but not far off and seem to have lost all interest.
08:19, Sat 27 Nov
Or Peterborough first half or most of the games during lock down.
08:42, Sat 27 Nov
Crisp packet on the pitch for 14 minutes.

Good to see.

We haven't had a decent fluttering crisp packet since Bournemouth last year.

Possibly roast chicken flavour.

One of Campos hands fell off? RIP.
09:10, Sat 27 Nov
We went to Cov......
09:18, Sat 27 Nov
Their parachute payments are being spent on the wages of their team. Dunno why fans expect the parachute payments to be spent on transfer fees, that’s not what they’re for.
09:40, Sat 27 Nov
I know a lot of albion fans who are frustrated by their board's lack of ambition in the transfer market, but at least they are in the black. Their stadium is modern and fit for purpose. They even have floodlights that enable you to see the opposite corner of the pitch.
Fans always want what they can't have. Fans started chanting gor the managers head after the game last night, and they are sitting comfortably in the play off spots.
They were crap though to be fair
That was liquid football!