10:32, Sat 27 Nov
Sound like major issues in North Brum

Includes stuff affected by the Shrewsbury lines

Train with tree fall in it bought down overhead lines

Disruption all day apparently
13:21, Sat 27 Nov
I can't get to the game today because there are no trains
13:27, Sat 27 Nov
I’m on the chara. Thanks to trains being rubbish and the supposedly Labour council barring people who can’t afford new cars from using the roads that they’ve paid for without paying again.
15:00, Sat 27 Nov
I can't get to the game today because there are no trains

That is really shit 😔
16:08, Sat 27 Nov
After read about the 1st half I Don feel as bad 🙄
20:21, Sat 27 Nov
Train on the way back at 7.33pm was fine. The 12.20(delayed until 12.28) was dangerous. I got on, my son couldn’t as they shut the doors. I got stuck against the doors as they shut, crammed with barely anyone but me wearing a mask. If that was the case on the way back, I’d have probably gobbed off I’ll be honest
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:28, Sat 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Train on the way back at 7.33pm was fine. The 12.20(delayed until 12.28) was dangerous. I got on, my son couldn’t as they shut the doors. I got stuck against the doors as they shut, crammed with barely anyone but me wearing a mask. If that was the case on the way back, I’d have probably gobbled off I’ll be honest

Thats a strange reaction, who would have been the lucky person ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
20:30, Sat 27 Nov
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt
Train on the way back at 7.33pm was fine. The 12.20(delayed until 12.28) was dangerous. I got on, my son couldn’t as they shut the doors. I got stuck against the doors as they shut, crammed with barely anyone but me wearing a mask. If that was the case on the way back, I’d have probably gobbled off I’ll be honest

Thats a strange reaction, who would have been the lucky person ?
Myself 😎
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”