20:50, Sat 27 Nov
Le Mod
I had a good view, he went down before Sunjic even got near him, it was a dive I thought, ref correctly gave a goal kick
But should have booked him. It was obvious
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:50, Sat 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Meadey
Dean kicked out again !
He kept a clean sheet in the week. What is the matter with people?

What are you getting at ? just stating a fact !
20:54, Sat 27 Nov
I’m stating a fact as well.
People slating Dean at every opportunity is nauseating.
Not aimed at just you btw. Woods and GG were not playing today either, they deserve criticism for their decisions that meant they couldn’t play.
Dean is now unfairly targeted. I tend to defend those who are
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:35, Sat 27 Nov
Roberts was very good today cleaned up for Sanderson a lot who had a poor game I thought.
21:38, Sat 27 Nov
Sanderson poorer than normal. Agreed though 👍
21:47, Sat 27 Nov
On Quest Holloway saying theirs was a pen. Clearly on his way down though before Sunjic got near him. Clear dive.
The lovely Juke was comfortably onside, good decision. Var not needed or wanted
22:34, Sat 27 Nov
mjd2505
Strange sub. As much as I love him I would've bought Deeney off, I think he's looked lacklustre today

I was watching Deeny today and he looked so fed up and frustrated. At one point in front of us in the GML he tried to take a quick throw to get the game moving before the Blackpool defence could organise but he got a shout from Bowyer to leave it for the long throw. He just put the ball on the ground and looked like a beaten man. Then at half time he just walked down the tunnel looking very fed up and didn’t acknowledge the fans which he normally always does. I feel for him as he obviously wasn’t expecting us to be as bad a team as we are when he came to us and looks like he wants to change things but is he being held back?
22:36, Sat 27 Nov
He was crap today let’s be honest
22:38, Sat 27 Nov
I agree he didn’t play well, but he didn’t get any service and won pretty much everything he had thrown his way. Would’ve scored if not for a block aswell.
22:39, Sat 27 Nov
I’m stating a fact as well.
People slating Dean at every opportunity is nauseating.
Not aimed at just you btw. Woods and GG were not playing today either, they deserve criticism for their decisions that meant they couldn’t play.
Dean is now unfairly targeted. I tend to defend those who are

👍
22:42, Sat 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
He was crap today let’s be honest

Yeah he was crap today and I wasn’t saying he wasn’t crap but is he playing like that because he can’t get himself into our style of play and he gets frustrated. Maybe he wants it to bad and it’s affecting his game.
22:46, Sat 27 Nov
Maybe . But maybe Dean and Roberts and even Peds deserve that excuse as well
22:49, Sat 27 Nov
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Meadey
Dean kicked out again !
He kept a clean sheet in the week. What is the matter with people?

Imagine the reaction if he made half the mistakes some of the defenders made today.

I think it’s key to remember the defence had barely any cover today, sunjic sat in front of the defence on his own and the wingbacks were poor today. There were several times Sanderson wanted to play the ball out but couldn’t because no one was showing for the ball.
07:19, Sun 28 Nov
Sanderson was very poor yesterday imo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:33, Sun 28 Nov
Super Hans
They were going down easy all game.

I think other teams know we are getting the rough end of the stick and are going down easily, hoping to put pressure on the refs.