Good of the club to do this and great to see AVFC showing their respects this weekend too
17:48, Fri 3 Dec
Found this really disturbing it was heartbreaking and very hard to read what happened to this little fella.
👏
We've only got Chewits
mad
19:05, Fri 3 Dec
Yep fair play to Blues and the Villa. Swansea (I think?) fans were also very responsive the other week when there was a spontaneous applause for Arthur on 6 mins so fair play to them too
19:18, Fri 3 Dec
mad
Something like this blows petty club rivalries aside. He was a babbie. He shouldn't be dead.
Still nice of Villa, Cardiff, Swansea and Millwall to pay their respects.
Jim
19:39, Fri 3 Dec
Also being marked at Cov v Albion and Solihull Moors v Woking

Never was Rest in Peace more appropriate.
19:43, Fri 3 Dec
Jim
Absolutely.
I put on the thread on the politics forum earlier, that if there’s a rendition of Keep Right On after the minutes applause tomorrow can it be sung at the correct speed, rather than shouted in a fast version that is the usual way nowadays by so many. Out of respect let’s do it properly please
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:47, Fri 3 Dec
I have had a dislike for the vile for as long as I can remember, I've just had a look on H&V and read some messages, some end in KRO, respect to the Villa, there, I've said it.
19:54, Fri 3 Dec
Have you got a link to this please?
20:00, Fri 3 Dec
Jim
Jim
Also being marked at Cov v Albion and Solihull Moors v Woking

Never was Rest in Peace more appropriate.

Yep. Football united as 1. Lovely to see.

Rip Little man and keep right on.
20:07, Fri 3 Dec
Coleshill-Blue
Have you got a link to this please?

[www.heroesandvillains.info]
20:29, Fri 3 Dec
Nice touch from blues. Absolutely disgusting what happened to the poor lad.
20:37, Fri 3 Dec
[gofund.me]

Go fund me page for anyone who want's to donate to Arthur’s fund.
21:41, Fri 3 Dec
Villa fan in peace.

Just a quick one to say that everybody I know will be joining in with this wholeheartedly on Sunday. Some things are much more important than football rivallry, and I don't know anybody who hasn't been devastated by reading about this case. KRO Arthur, and have a good season you lot.