Jim
21:42, Fri 3 Dec
Walsall and wolves have now also announced that they will honour the minute's applause for Arthur
21:51, Fri 3 Dec
Jim
I think its pretty much every game now - Lets hope some good comes from the exposure.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
22:10, Fri 3 Dec
Daniel
Villa fan in peace.

Just a quick one to say that everybody I know will be joining in with this wholeheartedly on Sunday. Some things are much more important than football rivallry, and I don't know anybody who hasn't been devastated by reading about this case. KRO Arthur, and have a good season you lot.

👍🏽
22:31, Fri 3 Dec
Daniel
Villa fan in peace.

Just a quick one to say that everybody I know will be joining in with this wholeheartedly on Sunday. Some things are much more important than football rivallry, and I don't know anybody who hasn't been devastated by reading about this case. KRO Arthur, and have a good season you lot.
Fair play
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:12, Fri 3 Dec
Cardiff fan in peace.

Sorry for your loss of a wonderful little boy and a massive Blues fan.

We've put the 6th minute applause out there on our forum and socials like many other clubs, so hopefully when we play the Blades tomorrow it will be done, as we all want to honour Arthur.

We will also want to do it when we play you on the 11th if that's appropriate - I'll read this post back to see if you have any other plans we can support on the day. I'll bring a Cardiff City scarf to place at St Andrews for his memorial.

Rest In Peace little man.
23:17, Fri 3 Dec
Bluebird
Cardiff fan in peace.

We've put the 6th minute applause out there on our forum and socials like many other clubs, so hopefully when we play the Blades tomorrow it will be done, as we all want to honour Arthur.

We will also want to do it when we play you on the 11th if that's appropriate - I'll read this post back to see if you have any other plans we can support on the day. I'll bring a Cardiff City scarf to place at St Andrews for his memorial.

Good post. So good to see the footballing fraternity come together when it matters. Really puts football in perspective.
23:27, Fri 3 Dec
Having read the comments on the Blues thread, I think that renaming the family stand in honour of him is a fine idea. A lasting reminder that no one should ever turn a blind eye.
23:27, Fri 3 Dec
Bluebird
Cardiff fan in peace.

Cheers.
I think we do feel like Arthur was one of our own. Sadly his evil Bastard of a Dad was as well. It's been a tough week on this forum, a long standing poster has passed away, a posters Dad has passed away and a couple of posters at least have lost a best mate and someone who took them to their first game, and then this case that has upset us all. Life is very sobering at times. But yourself and 2 others have taken the time to register and send good wishes. So 👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:34, Fri 3 Dec
Bluebird
Cardiff fan in peace.

I will be taking my 7 year old lad to his first Blues game. He is the same age as Arthur would have been. I fully support this gesture of solidarity. KRO
23:43, Fri 3 Dec
Villa fan in peace.

👍👏🏻👏🏻
23:44, Fri 3 Dec
I’ve just finished the Birmingham mail piece on the events and dates in the order they happened. It’s honestly heartbreaking, I don’t recommend reading it. It exposes the parents for the evil EVIL creatures that they are. The dad has been in the news a lot saying ‘Arthur meant the world to me’ and blaming that animal of a woman for manipulating him. This isn’t true, he had messaged her several times things like ‘finish him off’ or ‘I’m going to end him’.

I’ve said from the start that the school’s should have picked something up and it turns out they did. One of the teachers said his attitude changed and he became fixated with death and his dad killing or leaving him. Social services investigated and found nothing wrong several times. They simply aren’t fit for service and this has proven it. You’d think a child who’s mother has been arrested would get special care. I really hope the social services get the funding they need to improve. We can’t let another child down.

Rest In Peace Arthur. We love you, forever blues 💙
23:44, Fri 3 Dec
Cardiff fan in peace.

👍👏🏻👏🏻
00:20, Sat 4 Dec
Tears have been flowing here in Oz, and I’m sure in every home that has been reading the horror of what this poor boy endured.

That he was a Bluenose seems a bit irrelevant, as does football at times like this, but I do like the fact that so many clubs have decided to pay their respects.

Hopefully a modicum of good can come from it all.

KRO and all that.
I pink therefore I ham
This is very nice.
07:09, Sat 4 Dec
👍