07:15, Sat 4 Dec
Hednesford and Stratford Town also 👍
08:20, Sat 4 Dec
I've been in tears every time I've seen his little face and thought about what he went through. Now in yet more tears at how the football world is showing such support and feelings for him too. If only I/we had known and could have shown him that he is loved 💔😥😥
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
08:54, Sat 4 Dec
sheffield blue
I have had a dislike for the vile for as long as I can remember, I've just had a look on H&V and read some messages, some end in KRO, respect to the Villa, there, I've said it.

👍👍👍👏🏻👏🏻
09:21, Sat 4 Dec
Donated.

[www.gofundme.com]
11:22, Sat 4 Dec
BluenoseMo
I've been in tears every time I've seen his little face and thought about what he went through. Now in yet more tears at how the football world is showing such support and feelings for him too. If only I/we had known and could have shown him that he is loved 💔😥😥

I've been in tears too mo and haven't slept well the last few nights since hearing the audio recordings,
Its gonna be emotional today at Millwall at 6 minutes past three
and hopefully all around the country
Poor Arthur
11:27, Sat 4 Dec
Mad Blue
Donated.

[www.gofundme.com]

Lets spread this around as much as we can.
12:28, Sat 4 Dec
I don't want to sound cold here but what will the money go to once they have bought the brick?
12:38, Sat 4 Dec
Maybe some sort of fund against child neglect/abuse, the NSPCCC maybe. I don't know, I'm just thinking along the same lines as you - it shouldn't go to the families IMO
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
12:41, Sat 4 Dec
just on the screen at west ham
12:47, Sat 4 Dec
Charcy
I don't want to sound cold here but what will the money go to once they have bought the brick?

They dont need to buy the brick.
BCFC have already said that they will be funding two bricks at the ground for him.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:50, Sat 4 Dec
So what's happening with the money?
12:52, Sat 4 Dec
Charcy

According to the page:

Update 29/10/21.......this fund raising has been set up with the backing of Arthur's grandparents and his Uncle Daniel who I have direct contact with. Currently all funds are being held in a TSB e savings account and will be handed over to Daniel when requested to do so.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:58, Sat 4 Dec
Super Hans
Charcy

According to the page:

Update 29/10/21.......this fund raising has been set up with the backing of Arthur's grandparents and his Uncle Daniel who I have direct contact with. Currently all funds are being held in a TSB e savings account and will be handed over to Daniel when requested to do so.

I know. That's why I'm questioning what the funds are for. It says to give him a send off. I might donate if I knew specifically what the plan was.
Arthur was a Blues fan and football has been paying its respects since the verdict was announced earlier this week

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
20:53, Sat 4 Dec
I hope someone gets to these scum sooner rather than later, rusty blade and facial bits.

Heartbreaking, poor little babbie.