12:03, Sun 5 Dec
I think the club renaming the family stand after this poor little chap would be a very fitting gesture.

Please make this happen.

KRO you little soul.
13:11, Sun 5 Dec
I just can't read any more about this, it might be a form of cowardice I know, but it's too hard. That's done me him saying nobody loved him, FFS.

Arthur

14:26, Sun 5 Dec
No 6 min applause at Man. U 😞😞
14:35, Sun 5 Dec
Should be docked points
14:48, Sun 5 Dec
They did at Leeds and players stopped to clap as well
14:48, Sun 5 Dec
davenports
Rags
Having their sentences reviewed.

Hope they are tripled.

They do seem rather lenient based on their current ages and when they could possibly be eventually released
Great train robbers got 30 years which is more than these 2 subhumans.

That's not true.

She's got a life sentence, with a minimum 29 years to serve. That's more than anything the great train robbers got.
14:51, Sun 5 Dec
I think it’s irrelevant. I don’t think either will see the outside of the prison walls again.
mr_crosby
They did at Leeds and players stopped to clap as well
And at QPR
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:00, Sun 5 Dec
Had me and the Mrs in bits this has been too much to take on board so stopped reading about it also watched other teams do there 6th minute clap and when I see the picture of him I go again....

Good idea is for the family stand to be named after him....

Well done wolves villa Coventry baggies and Walsall I tip my hat to you all very proud

Love you loads Arthur as we all do fella 💙 xx

Re: Arthur

16:08, Sun 5 Dec
azblues
No 6 min applause at Man. U 😞😞

I know. Was watching the game. Very poor that when near enough every other club has done it.
16:37, Sun 5 Dec
Fair play to Vile
16:39, Sun 5 Dec
fair play
16:39, Sun 5 Dec
Yeah 7th minute to be pedantic, but credit to them and Leicester. The sentiment is the important thing. Singing “We love you Arthur we do..” made me well up again
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:40, Sun 5 Dec
Yes fair play to both supporters today, nice touch.
16:40, Sun 5 Dec
Fair play to Vile

Yep....

and by Disney in Aston

Linked Image

[www.instagram.com]