07:50, Tue 7 Dec
Los Azules
Great work as ever. I’d expect nothing less.

I’d like to see a piece on what we can do as a fanbase to show we aren’t happy or if there’s any point in doing so and why. Cheers Dan.

There appears to be nothing we can do. The club is part of a vehicle for people to make money and as long as they keep it alive then they are happy.

What this means is that we need to banish any thoughts of grander things like the Premier League and accept our fate.

It’s dismal.
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
07:54, Tue 7 Dec
The club loses millions of £’s each year, hope it’s not the engine of said vehicle
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:15, Tue 7 Dec
Hughesy
You will find all of these are Ren acolytes. Ran the club for him. Did what he said for ££££ promotion. Now run the club to protect themselves Edward Cheng and Wenquing Zhao. So many good people got rid of by Ren and them over the years. It is well known in football circles what is happening. people there not fit for purpose and not bothered about Blues and fans. just a shame nobody apart from mayor knows the truth and tries to do something

If you were to buy the club tomorrow who would keep at the club from within the senior management team?
08:54, Tue 7 Dec
Big Al
St Andrews falls within the Ladywood constituency.

Well, I’m stunned. I’ve always thought of Ladywood as the ‘other side’ of the Hagley Road, linking Edgbaston and Jewellery Quarter. You learn something every day 👍. I’d have put money on St Andrew’s being in the Hodge Hill constituency.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Its certainly a strange shape for a constituency - if it went 100m further West it wld also include the Baggies!
17:57, Tue 7 Dec
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Hughesy
You will find all of these are Ren acolytes. Ran the club for him. Did what he said for ££££ promotion. Now run the club to protect themselves Edward Cheng and Wenquing Zhao. So many good people got rid of by Ren and them over the years. It is well known in football circles what is happening. people there not fit for purpose and not bothered about Blues and fans. just a shame nobody apart from mayor knows the truth and tries to do something

If you were to buy the club tomorrow who would keep at the club from within the senior management team?

You'd need a clean sweep. Who exactly is our CEO? Cheng? Who is making decisions? and who is accountable to who? the amount of experience and expertise Ren and his acolytes have got rid of the past years is staggering. there are too many people out of their depth running it. What does the COO do exactly? how did she get the job> from Dong. needs a complete fresh start with experienced talented operators at every level