Charcy
David Seaman is like an archetypal mercy comedy character.

The fact everyone tries to help him out makes it even more excruciating.
21:22, Mon 6 Dec
If he plays the kids again, you have to ask what is the point of entering the comp?

Eminently winnable tie, a bit of success around the place and a game against a team we've not played for ages.

Should be a positive but it all seems gloom, doom and 'do we have to'
22:04, Mon 6 Dec
yorksblue
If he plays the kids again, you have to ask what is the point of entering the comp?

Eminently winnable tie, a bit of success around the place and a game against a team we've not played for ages.

Should be a positive but it all seems gloom, doom and 'do we have to'

Yep. We’re not troubling either end of the table so I’ll be massively disappointed if he makes wholesale changes again.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:09, Mon 6 Dec
They've got a great following, I remember in our upwardly mobile days when we beat them 3-0 in a walkover. They brought loads and didn't stop singing.
22:14, Mon 6 Dec
Plymouth are playing well and always travel well- they’ll fancy this and will bring thousands.

This has the makings of a brilliant Cup tie- I hope everyone ‘turns up’: Bowyer, in picking the right team; the players, in putting in a performance; and the fans, both in numbers and in their verbal contribution!). I’ll be there!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
23:32, Mon 6 Dec
There’s a good Devon ‘diaspora’ so they should bring loads. Agree with plenty on here - try and win the bloody thing and give us some more memories.

Having said that I won’t be there, so crack on
05:00, Tue 7 Dec
Not the most exciting draw is it?
07:32, Tue 7 Dec
Mad Blue
Not the most exciting draw is it?

Better than Reading. Away.
10:16, Tue 7 Dec
Plymouth are now losing their manager

Ryan Lowe is set to be appointed at Preston
10:30, Tue 7 Dec
The only exciting draws are against teams who are a lot better on paper or a lot worse on paper than ourselves, or a local derby.

Anything other than that is dull as hell, especially in the earlier rounds of the cups.

Ryan lowe

14:33, Tue 7 Dec
Gerrrrrim
14:34, Tue 7 Dec
going to Preston
14:35, Tue 7 Dec
Watch them fly up the league. Then next season be in the play offs. Great manager with a philosophy of playing football with average players.
14:38, Tue 7 Dec
Like Zola….😂
philly_bluenose
Plymouth Argyle fans are overjoyed :-)

I guess they haven't heard about the state of our stadium.
[pasoti.co.uk]

Do they run sweepstakes on the draws? Big fan of that.