Plymouth was my second choice but wanted them away as family there.

Give them as many tickets as possible and they will bring a huge amount, let them have the whole GM.

They are very attack minded and will come and have a right go.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:24, Mon 6 Dec
Can see us out straight away. Bowyer probably will play a young side, against a plymouth team that can play and having a decent season. What a crap draw.
19:28, Mon 6 Dec
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
kids for a quid STH's a fiver and still only 6k there

In the competition rules, minimum charge for non-concessions is a tenner.

[www.thefa.com]
Glad they focus on the important stuff
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:39, Mon 6 Dec
BLUENOSE B
Can see us out straight away. Bowyer probably will play a young side, against a plymouth team that can play and having a decent season. What a crap draw.

My thoughts exactly. At least it's not some shit boring team in the same division like Reading or Hull.

Etheridge

Castillo
Mitch Roberts
Nico Gordon
Oakley

Boyd Munce
James
Woods
Bela

Juke
Aneke

-2 arctic conditions, 5000 attendance, 2-0 Plymouth. See you next year.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
19:40, Mon 6 Dec
Bowyer,s excuse will the be a least we can now concentrate on the league now.
19:42, Mon 6 Dec
Plymouth was my second choice but wanted them away as family there.

Give them as many tickets as possible and they will bring a huge amount, let them have the whole GM.

They are very attack minded and will come and have a right go.

and yet, we should be looking at it as a home tie, against a team in the league below aiming for progress in the greatest Club competition in the world!

they’ve really killed our spirit haven’t they
19:46, Mon 6 Dec
Plymouth Argyle fans are overjoyed :-)

I guess they haven't heard about the state of our stadium.
[pasoti.co.uk]
19:52, Mon 6 Dec
I’m surprised. I thought they might bring 3500. They sound less interested than us
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:53, Mon 6 Dec
If we'd have got a bye we'd have lost that. The state of the ground we'll be playing them in the car park, jumpers for goal posts etc etc.
20:03, Mon 6 Dec
Nikola Zigic
BLUENOSE B

My thoughts exactly. At least it's not some shit boring team in the same division like Reading or Hull.

Etheridge

Castillo
Mitch Roberts
Nico Gordon
Oakley

Boyd Munce
James
Woods
Bela

Juke
Aneke

-2 arctic conditions, 5000 attendance, 2-0 Plymouth. See you next year.

Dont think Castillo will be here by then.
20:11, Mon 6 Dec
Rubbish draw for us and for the round in general, no tie looks that interesting this year apart from Kidderminster v Reading I guess
20:18, Mon 6 Dec
I think there a few decent ties tbf
20:32, Mon 6 Dec
Great draw, probably be a good game if we take it seriously (Plymouth are no mugs) Decent chance to make it to Round 4 for a change.

I'll be there!
20:56, Mon 6 Dec
Should be beating them if Bowyer takes it more serious than he did the league cup.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:03, Mon 6 Dec
The vile vs Man U being one