21:00, Mon 6 Dec
It was never going to work unless they were getting battered from the off. If your going to make the effort to get to the game your not going to walk out before the half hour. Plus do you think the owners really give a toss if they walk out or not, I very much doubt it.
And yes agree how that wasn't serious foul play by godfrey is mad
21:00, Mon 6 Dec
True.

The 45 million on sigurdsson was incredibly bad business.
21:02, Mon 6 Dec
Cynical trip on a player - red card

Stamp on a players face - no card

Lol
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:02, Mon 6 Dec
Miamivice79
True.

The 45 million on sigurdsson was incredibly bad business.
The bad business followed that tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:18, Mon 6 Dec
Var is absolute bullshit. Utter joke it is.
21:21, Mon 6 Dec
Bit ridiculous that
21:23, Mon 6 Dec
It’s really confused me. The lines didn’t seem anywhere near the feet, unless my naked eye deceived me.

Also, why is the defensive line in Blue and the attacking line red, surely they should match the teams colour.
21:26, Mon 6 Dec
Yeah, they've spunked some cash - strange given the calibre of manager they've had over the years.
21:29, Mon 6 Dec
Radavis
It’s really confused me. The lines didn’t seem anywhere near the feet, unless my naked eye deceived me.

Also, why is the defensive line in Blue and the attacking line red, surely they should match the teams colour.

I thought the same. I honestly thought the lines would be on top of each other yet they were a good distance apart.
21:29, Mon 6 Dec
Bit of a damp squib by look of it.

Bit like when The Blue Revolution tried to do something similar bout 78/79. Game was a 3-3 cracker v Arsenal. Sure Trevor & Supermac each got hat-trick if memory serves me right. Not too many left during that one either

Was the 3-3 and the walkout the same game? I was just a kid at the walkout game but I don't remember it being 3-3..
21:40, Mon 6 Dec
Miguelagenn
Bit of a damp squib by look of it.

Bit like when The Blue Revolution tried to do something similar bout 78/79. Game was a 3-3 cracker v Arsenal. Sure Trevor & Supermac each got hat-trick if memory serves me right. Not too many left during that one either

Was the 3-3 and the walkout the same game? I was just a kid at the walkout game but I don't remember it being 3-3..

Unless my memory’s letting me down. I was a kid as well. Was there more than one game chosen for protest? Was pretty sure that walkout was planned for about 10 mins to go but amused that no-one was going to leave such a great game under the floodlights. Couldn’t have picked a worse game.

Could be wrong tho. Struggle sometimes with 12 months ago let alone 40+ years.

Will look it up.
21:45, Mon 6 Dec
It was a 1-1 V Arsenal around the same time. I was a kid and one of the handful who left! The 3-3 was the Francis V McDonald game.
21:45, Mon 6 Dec
Yeah, I'm no Spike either. I could be out but I do remember it being planned towards towards the last 10 or 15 minutes too.
21:50, Mon 6 Dec
Grey’s just scored a belter.
21:50, Mon 6 Dec
Wow.

What a goal to walk out on.