21:52, Mon 6 Dec
Miguelagenn
Wow.

What a goal to walk out on.
+1 Neva shuda...
21:53, Mon 6 Dec
Hvaka
It was a 1-1 V Arsenal around the same time. I was a kid and one of the handful who left! The 3-3 was the Francis V McDonald game.

I was a kid in the Railway end at that game. I don't recall many walking out, but I do remember two old boys next to me laughing and singing KRO when the banner went up.
21:54, Mon 6 Dec
Miguelagenn
Yeah, I'm no Spike either. I could be out but I do remember it being planned towards towards the last 10 or 15 minutes too.

From Wiki:

Meanwhile, an action group known as the "Blue Revolution" had formed in an attempt to channel the increasing off-field discontent towards forcing change in the boardroom. Its public meetings were well attended, it organised a walkout of supporters from a match against Arsenal,[26] and it publicly offered £250,000 to buy out the Coombs' holding in the club.[27]

Could have sworn it was the 3-3. Never mind, have to start on the old sudoku’s to help with my memory!

Missed Demarai goal as well looking that up!!
21:54, Mon 6 Dec
Remember when some said Gray wasn’t PL quality 😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:56, Mon 6 Dec
What a goal, £1.5m was a bargain

To think Iwobi cost them £38.5m more haha
21:56, Mon 6 Dec
Super Hans

To be fair neither are Arsenal.
21:57, Mon 6 Dec
Super Hans
League One player. Beware Okymiuth will have a team of them
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:58, Mon 6 Dec
It's ok, it was just a scruffy tap-in.
21:59, Mon 6 Dec
He's trying to act cool as he walks off the pitch, but has the hugest smile/smirk on his face. He can't believe it either.

Also, it was his curling effort that came back off the bar (keeper touched it) for Everton's first goal.
22:00, Mon 6 Dec
Aubameyang is the latest in a line of players that sums up Arsenals problems. Over 30 year old players being handed 350k a week for lengthy time is a dreadful model.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:00, Mon 6 Dec
Brad1875
What a goal, £1.5m was a bargain

To think Iwobi cost them £38.5m more haha

I'm more thinking Sunjic cost us nearly 4 times that....
22:08, Mon 6 Dec
That was a great second half to watch.
22:10, Mon 6 Dec
He has the consistency issue that stops players from being named amongst the elite.
22:13, Mon 6 Dec
King Tut
Miguelagenn
Yeah, I'm no Spike either. I could be out but I do remember it being planned towards towards the last 10 or 15 minutes too.

From Wiki:

Meanwhile, an action group known as the "Blue Revolution" had formed in an attempt to channel the increasing off-field discontent towards forcing change in the boardroom. Its public meetings were well attended, it organised a walkout of supporters from a match against Arsenal,[26] and it publicly offered £250,000 to buy out the Coombs' holding in the club.[27]

Could have sworn it was the 3-3. Never mind, have to start on the old sudoku’s to help with my memory!

Missed Demarai goal as well looking that up!!

The 3-3 game was in January 1977 and Blues threw away a 3-1 lead. IIRC, the walkout game was a year or so later when Sir Alf Ramsay was in charge. The plan to walk out 10 minutes from the end was scuppered by Blues scoring!
22:19, Mon 6 Dec
He doesn't really seem to get the following as some players to come through the blues academy and i just wondered why that is? Is it something to do with the release clause he stuck in his contract or the fact he never came out and said he was a blues fan