21:13, Mon 6 Dec
Wonder if Caolon Boyd-Munce's mom will be gobbing off after the assist he registered for Villa...
21:22, Mon 6 Dec
“Blues travelled to North Warwickshire”

“Blues returned to the second City……”

Nice😜
23:12, Mon 6 Dec
Also, Hurst and Simmonds came on in the second half, but apparently were unused subs!
23:22, Mon 6 Dec
“Encouraged forwards by the bellowing voices of Spooner and Paul Williams, Blues clawed their way back into the game.”

That’s what I like to hear, and it worked.

A great fight-back by our lads. Strong leadership and impressive character on the pitch. Heart-warming, especially during such a difficult week for all of us.
07:16, Tue 7 Dec
Chris
Wonder if Caolon Boyd-Munce's mom will be gobbing off after the assist he registered for Villa...
Give the kid a break, none of us know exactly what has gone on. It may well be that the kid has been treated unfairly. It does go on.
15:37, Tue 7 Dec
Soldevilla looked brilliant, wouldn’t mind seeing him in the first team. Hall had a good game too. We have some very good youngsters coming through.
15:38, Tue 7 Dec
Greebo joe
Chris
Give the kid a break, none of us know exactly what has gone on. It may well be that the kid has been treated unfairly. It does go on.

What’s happened here? What’s his mom say?
15:44, Tue 7 Dec
Tiltonblue
Greebo joe
Chris

What’s happened here? What’s his mom say?

Like to know as well.
16:29, Tue 7 Dec
Tiltonblue it was good to see them actually passing the ball to one another I think from the few minutes I watched it certainly looked encouraging.Do you think the addition of Paul Williams to the coaching staff is having a more positive situation?.
16:36, Tue 7 Dec
I’d like to think it wouldn’t matter what his mom says anyway.
16:40, Tue 7 Dec
Bluesince42
Tiltonblue it was good to see them actually passing the ball to one another I think from the few minutes I watched it certainly looked encouraging.Do you think the addition of Paul Williams to the coaching staff is having a more positive situation?.

I no they got trounced in the cup the under 18s but I was also impressed with their style of play some nice intrigate passing someways I was hoping I was watching our first team.