10:08, Tue 7 Dec
Presumed it was a normal 3PM as listed on BBC and other sites.
Just printed my ticket which shows 2PM. Any idea why it has been changed?
10:10, Tue 7 Dec
I see it as 15:00 still
10:12, Tue 7 Dec
It's definitely 3pm

Perhaps they made a mistake as the QPR game is at 2pm

They make quite a lot of mistakes tbh, the Blackburn was listed on the site as kicking off at 3am, that'll be an early one
10:12, Tue 7 Dec
My print at homes say 15.00
10:14, Tue 7 Dec
The knobs probably forgot to change the clocks last time round
10:20, Tue 7 Dec
They want you in early to enjoy the luxurious surroundings and first class catering.
10:21, Tue 7 Dec
Chris
The knobs probably forgot to change the clocks last time round

You're probably right. On the ball as usual.
11:04, Tue 7 Dec
Perhaps they made a mistake as the QPR game is at 2pm

Got myself and my lad tickets for this game, they arrived earlier in the week ... with a 3pm kick off time stated on them. Really is quite shambolic they cant even get basic things correct
11:13, Tue 7 Dec
We're gonna start an hour before Cardiff,that way we can hold on to 0-0 for at least 60 minutes.
11:30, Tue 7 Dec
How odd, I still see 3. Is your computer/browser showing the correct time?
11:55, Tue 7 Dec
Blue Aitch
How odd, I still see 3. Is your computer/browser showing the correct time?

It certainly is.
12:03, Tue 7 Dec
It is listed on the Blues website as 14:00.

I presume it is a mistake, but we will have to check before the game. They'll have stuff up on Friday and Saturday that will show the kick off time.
Given the parking I'd be parked to get there by 2 anyway.
12:09, Tue 7 Dec
Sheep2
It is listed on the Blues website as 14:00.

I presume it is a mistake, but we will have to check before the game. They'll have stuff up on Friday and Saturday that will show the kick off time.
Given the parking I'd be parked to get there by 2 anyway.

Its the e ticketing site that states 14.00 (that bit is run by ticket master).

They show QPR as 3pm... which is also wrong

This is from the FA Cup draw article from BCFC.com

An updated list of Blues' fixtures until the end of January, including the FA Cup clash, can be found below:

Millwall v Blues, Saturday 4 December, kick-off 3pmBlues v Cardiff City, Saturday 11 December, kick-off 3pmBlackburn Rovers v Blues, Saturday 18 December, 3pm kick-offFulham v Blues, Sunday 26 December, 3pm kick-offBlues v Peterborough United, Wednesday 29 December 7.45pm kick-offBlues v Queens Park Rangers, Sunday 2 January, 2pm kick-offBlues v Plymouth Argyle, Friday 7 - Monday 10 January, kick-off tbcPreston North End v Blues, Saturday 15 January, 3pm kick-offBlues v Barnsley, Saturday 22 January, 3pm kick-offDerby County v Blues, Sunday 30 January, 1.30pm kick-off
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:12, Tue 7 Dec
They've clearly changed the time of the wrong match

As you say, QPR is 2pm, Cardiff is 3pm.
12:15, Tue 7 Dec
On my area on the ticketing site, it says Cardiff 14:00. .....and to think somebody gets paid (or is it work experience?) for this stuff! It is just so poor. How can it be so difficult?