14:06, Tue 7 Dec
Keeps coming up not recognised,tried re-creating a new account,e-mail not recognised!
14:11, Tue 7 Dec
Same here. Mind you, not sure I expected anything more of this switch to the new format to go any smoother than a train wreck.
14:13, Tue 7 Dec
Yup - Incorrect email or password
14:14, Tue 7 Dec
Looks like a new website, it wont let me log in.
14:22, Tue 7 Dec
You bunch of jammy gits
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:42, Tue 7 Dec
They sent a mail the other day saying all we need to do right now is just make sure the email account is correct, they will do the rest, obviously that is not quite right yet.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
14:46, Tue 7 Dec
Same here! Bet there is no problem taking my monthly Blues TV subscription!!!!
14:48, Tue 7 Dec
I just made a new account using my existing email address and I was able to log in.
14:54, Tue 7 Dec
This will screw up Blues TV this is what happened to me before and I had to create a new user link it etc as no one could just reset the password.
15:11, Tue 7 Dec
Thanks for that - worked!
15:15, Tue 7 Dec
JimJamAgain
Thanks for that - worked!

The app is telling me that there is an error playing video(I tried a match highlight) so I am not sure what is going on there but the website is up and running.
16:24, Tue 7 Dec
It's still not letting me log in, I enter my email address and password, the password button is greyed out, I've tried resetting the password, but when I enter my email address it says 'There is no such registered email address'.
16:34, Tue 7 Dec
sheffield blue
It's still not letting me log in, I enter my email address and password, the password button is greyed out, I've tried resetting the password, but when I enter my email address it says 'There is no such registered email address'.

Create a new account using your old email Addy and a different password.
17:48, Tue 7 Dec
sheffield blue

I tried all ways... then i remembered something that someone in the commercial dept told me years ago and it worked!

TRY - using your Client Reference as username and your SURNAME as the password. Worked for me... 👍
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:13, Tue 7 Dec
B_C_F_C
sheffield blue

I tried all ways... then i remembered something that someone in the commercial dept told me years ago and it worked!

TRY - using your Client Reference as username and your SURNAME as the password. Worked for me... 👍

It told me that my password was too light so I had to use at least a capital a number and I think a symbol.