16:35, Tue 7 Dec
Former Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham could leave Borussia Dortmund in a blockbuster summer transfer

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
16:38, Tue 7 Dec
5% wasnt it? so max return of 4.5 million on 90 then? Better than bugger all
16:38, Tue 7 Dec
Double it and we can talk.
16:39, Tue 7 Dec

We can go out and get another 2 and a bit Cosgroves for that! happy days!
16:42, Tue 7 Dec
KROJim

Nobody knows.
16:42, Tue 7 Dec
And then loan them out and sell them for pittance.
16:45, Tue 7 Dec
Sounds like a plan!
17:30, Tue 7 Dec
David Xavis
KROJim

Nobody knows.

I’ve heard every number from 0-20%
17:51, Tue 7 Dec
Dortmund are gonna be pissed when they realise Dong slipped a 100% sell on clause in there without them noticing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:59, Tue 7 Dec
anyone know what the sell on was? it better not be 5 per cent? Jude is going to go for big money you would like to think we have covered ourselves
21:52, Tue 7 Dec
Should be enough to buy some weedkiller and some paint from Homebase!!
22:25, Tue 7 Dec
Are we sure there is one? It wouldn’t surprise me if we hadn’t and got a bigger fee upfront. Please tell me this isn’t the case.
No future.....
22:27, Tue 7 Dec
anyone know what the sell on was? it better not be 5 per cent? Jude is going to go for big money you would like to think we have covered ourselves

A low sell-on percentage would explain the high transfer fee.

I know it seems a low transfer fee with the value of hindsight but for a virtually untested youngster from a lowly Championship team it was massive.
05:36, Wed 8 Dec
And anyway it could have been 255k. And we need to find another 4 Jude's to get near getting rid of our debt
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:04, Wed 8 Dec
Exactly. Everyone demanding there be a high sell on when we were entitled to next to nothing.

Didn't someone say there was a rule in Germany that meant we are guaranteed a certain sell on?