19:33, Tue 7 Dec
Sent off for kicking a player from behind. Good decision.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:48, Tue 7 Dec
Brain dead decision by him considering it was a meaningless game.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:02, Tue 7 Dec
Good that the rules were correctly applied though, even if it would have only been a yellow for lots of refs
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:29, Tue 7 Dec
Shit loads of red cards tonight across leagues 1 and 2 and the champions league
21:48, Tue 7 Dec
Fildes bcfc
Shit loads of red cards tonight across leagues 1 and 2 and the champions league

Always happens around this time of year.
Lazy sods don't want to play at christmas and new year
07:45, Wed 8 Dec
Good that the rules were correctly applied though, even if it would have only been a yellow for lots of refs

Exactly, no consistency. It wasn't even a professional foul, he just hacked him down from behind when he was nowhere near goal. Brainless. Unless he has his eye on a couple of weeks in Lanzarote over Crimbo with the Mrs and kids.
09:58, Wed 8 Dec
Champions league ones won't get you time off for Christmas as it's European competition only.
10:39, Wed 8 Dec
Didn't watch the game but I have always thought Kyle Walker was a poor decision maker. Pace and skill no problem but not the cleverest on the pitch football wise.
11:01, Wed 8 Dec
Bluesince62

Exactly, no consistency. It wasn't even a professional foul, he just hacked him down from behind when he was nowhere near goal. Brainless. Unless he has his eye on a couple of weeks in Lanzarote over Crimbo with the Mrs and kids.

Unlikely. He's the player who started the first lockdown by holding a sex party.
14:16, Wed 8 Dec
You say that, like it’s a bad thing
What did the Knights in White satin?
17:13, Wed 8 Dec
You say that, like it’s a bad thing

😁