20:39, Wed 19 Jan
Fortunately we've never lost embarrassingly at home to Barnsley.
20:40, Wed 19 Jan
Sheep2
Fortunately we've never lost embarrassingly at home to Barnsley.
😂😂😂😂😂
If I had the wings of a sparrow
20:54, Wed 19 Jan
Comanche
The ones currently responsible for the team's performance.

But you said we went backwards between 2016 and 2018?
20:57, Wed 19 Jan
The 4 1 play off game springs to mind plus a 5 2 back in the late 80’s stick in my mind, the league one was a really low crowd during the proper old dark days
21:00, Wed 19 Jan
Re-rewind to 2012 and Craig Davies.

The play off game was 4-0. It's the record defeat in a Championship play off game.

The 1988 game finished 3-5. We were 5-1 down with a couple of minutes left.
21:11, Wed 19 Jan
Bluestaines
Comanche

Showing that having money to spend doesn't equal better football.

What's your point?
21:32, Wed 19 Jan
Proving yours by the looks of it.
22:27, Wed 19 Jan
johnthefence
Whilst BSHLOUT looks good on banners and posters it doesn’t’ the lend itself to being sung. “We want our club back” hasn’t got much venom or vitriol and we can’t or shouldn’t mention anything with racial overtones.

We need a catchier protest song, something like “ your not fit to run our club”

'You've stolen our club,
You've taken our ground
B S H L,
We don't want you around'
22:35, Wed 19 Jan
Falstaff
johnthefence
Whilst BSHLOUT looks good on banners and posters it doesn’t’ the lend itself to being sung. “We want our club back” hasn’t got much venom or vitriol and we can’t or shouldn’t mention anything with racial overtones.

'You've stolen our club,
You've taken our ground
B S H L,
👏
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:40, Wed 19 Jan
Falstaff
johnthefence

'You've stolen our club,
You've taken our ground
B S H L,

"Worse than the Villa
You're even worse than the Villa"
@alexjhurley
22:47, Wed 19 Jan
TrickyBlue
Barnsley H
Peterborough H
Derby A

These three games are huge for LB imo. Don't pick up a minimum 6 points and fans will start to turn.

Our points tally from the last 10 league games is 6... 6 from a possible 30.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:55, Wed 19 Jan
And one of these games is against a side who’d be nowhere near the relegation zone were it not for a massive points deduction.
So we’ve got to win the other two then! I’ll say now I will be genuinely amazed if we beat both Barnsley and Peterborough because, regardless of the fact we aren’t very good, we just hardly ever make life easy for ourselves.
I’d take 4 points. 5/6 I’d be chuffed with.
08:49, Thu 20 Jan
Comanche
Bluestaines
Comanche

Showing that having money to spend doesn't equal better football.

What's your point?

That you can’t blame the current manager for the state of the squad and how poor we currently are. The squad has been getting weaker for years. And you said so yourself. Yes other teams have had less money and spent it better. We spent a lot on a squad that isn’t as good as those others, even the cheaply assembled ones. You can’t blame this manager for not getting a tune out of them.
09:01, Thu 20 Jan
I think we’ll win this, low scoring as per, but a win nonetheless. Not a doubt in my mind.
09:26, Thu 20 Jan
Sheep2
Re-rewind to 2012 and Craig Davies.

The play off game was 4-0. It's the record defeat in a Championship play off game.
Leicester beat Cambridge 5-0 in 1992.

And, if you go back in history, the all-time record in a play-off match - back then they were called Test Matches and involved the bottom two of the top flight and the top two of the second tier playing in a mini-league - is 8-0. Blues beating Manchester City in 1896.

It was however pointless. We were guaranteed relegation already. Hence the crowd was the lowest of the season.

Incidentally, those test matches were stupid. They were pretty much a challenge from Second Division clubs to the First. The two bottom First Division clubs (us and West Brom) played the Second Division clubs twice. But we didn't play the Albion. Hence when we lost to Liverpool we were pretty much guaranteed relegation as we could not retrieve it by beating West Brom. So, although we were ahead of Albion in the League, we did not get any advantage from that.

The Test Match situation was dropped two years later when Stoke and Burnley fixed a match to guarantee both would be in the top flight.