11:02, Wed 19 Jan
I've heard it's either Red Robbo or Arthur Scargill.
11:07, Wed 19 Jan
Well have top scorer Hogan, Deeney and Ladapo on the bench anyway as Bowyer persists with Juke on his own.

I'm not completely against this signing, I just don't see the point.
@princeofbrum
11:14, Wed 19 Jan
Don't rewrite history. Bowyer has used 2 forwards plenty of times.
11:17, Wed 19 Jan
Bluesince62
Don't rewrite history. Bowyer has used 2 forwards plenty of times.

He’s more or less exclusively used 2 strikers since he came in 😆 Literally tweaked it slightly for the last 2 games.

Hilarious
11:22, Wed 19 Jan
I didn't deny he hadn't.

Of course he's played 2 strikers many times.

It was a prediction that he'll persist with Juke as the only striker.
@princeofbrum
11:28, Wed 19 Jan
321ByelzdarB
Freddie Ladapo from Rotherham

Hope not. Aneke scored more goals in League 1, mostly as a sub aswell.

I don't mind going for League 1 strikers as long as they have a respectable record and are also young, say early 20s.
11:42, Wed 19 Jan
Imagine if we actually paid the money Brentford wanted for toney a few years back
11:51, Wed 19 Jan
321ByelzdarB

I'm not inherently against the signing, but if they are briefing to press that there's been a "substantial bid" placed and it turns out to be him then there would - rightfully - be a mutiny and they are more dense than I ever imagined
11:52, Wed 19 Jan
TrickyBlue
I don't mind going for League 1 strikers as long as they have a respectable record and are also young, say early 20s.

It's all well and good saying things like this, but anybody in that mould costs £2m+ these days, easy
11:55, Wed 19 Jan
4CELL
Imagine if we actually paid the money Brentford wanted for toney a few years back

Yeh and imagine if we didn’t pay Brentford the money for Jota, Dean and Colin on the bulk buy deal 🤦‍♂️
11:55, Wed 19 Jan
Chris
321ByelzdarB

I'm not inherently against the signing, but if they are briefing to press that there's been a "substantial bid" placed and it turns out to be him then there would - rightfully - be a mutiny and they are more dense than I ever imagined

Also, according to a Plymouth Argyle supporting friend, Ladapo is a bad egg. Been disruptive in Argyle and Rotherham dressing rooms. Thinks he’s the man.
11:56, Wed 19 Jan
Chris
TrickyBlue

It's all well and good saying things like this, but anybody in that mould costs £2m+ these days, easy

I suppose it depends what Wilf classes as a 'substantial bid'
12:00, Wed 19 Jan
Also, Hernandez could play as a striker if necessary. We'd have Juke, Hogan and Deeney too.

I really don't see the point signing a striker now unless they're an upgrade on what we've already got.

Especially a 28 year old from League 1.

Sign a young highly rated striker with potential or focus on filling other positions.
@princeofbrum
12:01, Wed 19 Jan
My guess would be he has no idea and has been told there’s been a substantial amount, not actually been told how much or who for.
TC
12:02, Wed 19 Jan
I’d imagine Peterborough would have been quite miffed at us offering money to Brentford for their striker.