22:19, Tue 18 Jan
As one year, maybe, they can say they were right ?
22:19, Tue 18 Jan
Sol
Divide 6-2 by 2 and you get 3-1.

I really do not see losing by Four Goals is the same as losing by Two Goals.
22:20, Tue 18 Jan
Charcy
We do not have a top 10 squad. Why do people say this every year.
Well its certainly should not be in a relegation battle, OK i,ll change my mind and say top 12
22:25, Tue 18 Jan
We’ve been well beaten by a team that cost an obscene amount of money and is in a rare spell of form, at a time when we are in transition, and playing kids and crocks. A pretty predictable result.

As usual some fans are expecting way too much. When our best players have been fit and available, we’ve done alright. Lack of squad depth is doing for us…that’s not Bowyers fault.

Players will get fitter, players will return, a couple more might arrive. We won’t need to rely on children so much and we will be good enough to finish comfortably above the drop zone.
22:32, Tue 18 Jan
gerry1875
Charcy
Well its certainly should not be in a relegation battle, OK i,ll change my mind and say top 12

Other than the top 8 or so Clubs in this division I would say our squad is as good as the Teams above us. We are good enough to be top half, we should be comfortably mid table but it looks like another relegation fight.
22:38, Tue 18 Jan
The biggest negative is that Gardner and Sunjic get one majestic outside the box goal each a season and they have wasted it on a pointless match.
22:39, Tue 18 Jan

We don't have anywhere near a top 10 squad - what are people seeing in our players? said it before - pick a top 10 club then ask yourself how many of our starting 11 tonight would get into their side? be honest too.
22:41, Tue 18 Jan
We’ve been well beaten by a team that cost an obscene amount of money and is in a rare spell of form, at a time when we are in transition, and playing kids and crocks. A pretty predictable result.

As usual some fans are expecting way too much. When our best players have been fit and available, we’ve done alright. Lack of squad depth is doing for us…that’s not Bowyers fault.

Players will get fitter, players will return, a couple more might arrive. We won’t need to rely on children so much and we will be good enough to finish comfortably above the drop zone.

👍 A bit of balance and some level headed thinking won't get you far round these here parts, pardner.
22:44, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62

We don't have anywhere near a top 10 squad - what are people seeing in our players? said it before - pick a top 10 club then ask yourself how many of our starting 11 tonight would get into their side? be honest too.
We should be on a level with the Huddersfields and QPR,s of this league, the difference is they have managers and coaches who play to their strengths,we dont do that, Barnsley had nowhere near a top 10 team last year, but the coach they had at the time got 110% out of everyone of them players and they got to the play-offs, there is no way we should be looking at a relegation struggle AGAIN this season.The management and coaching is very poor
22:45, Tue 18 Jan
We have been in a relegation dog fight last 5 years where have people been
22:49, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62

Well for a start Troy Deeney on last years form or the last few years form would get into any Team in this league. I know that is not answering the question you asked but it shows players at our Club are under performing.
22:51, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62

We should be on a level with the Huddersfields and QPR,s of this league, the difference is they have managers and coaches who play to their strengths,we dont do that, Barnsley had nowhere near a top 10 team last year, but the coach they had at the time got 110% out of everyone of them players and they got to the play-offs, there is no way we should be looking at a relegation struggle AGAIN this season.The management and coaching is very poor

But it's basically the same group of players who have been in relegation scraps for the last 5 seasons and under multiple managers. I'm not saying LB is the best, but at some point we have to put the brakes on and let some effer actually try and shape a squad, instead of trying to shuffle the dog ends of the last 4 windows around and hoping for a better outcome.
22:51, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62

Well for a start Troy Deeney on last years form or the last few years form would get into any Team in this league. I know that is not answering the question you asked but it shows players at our Club are under performing.

1 player? think it does answer my question, tbf.
TR
22:52, Tue 18 Jan
How anybody can say our squad is good enough for top 10 is beyond me.

We are a bottom half championship club and our coaching setup is even worse. The only glimmer of hope we have is our youth setup, which seems to be top notch but unfortunately the first team is a shambles.
22:59, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62
Bluesince62

But it's basically the same group of players who have been in relegation scraps for the last 5 seasons and under multiple managers. I'm not saying LB is the best, but at some point we have to put the brakes on and let some effer actually try and shape a squad, instead of trying to shuffle the dog ends of the last 4 windows around and hoping for a better outcome.
I get what you say ,but how can you shape a squad with continually taking 5 or 6 loans every season,at least 2 of them prove fruitless and the next transfer window another 3 or 4 loans added, thats not being able to shape a squad, does anyone actually think we will sign any of the loan players this season on permanent contracts, i dont, so its back to square one again next season , albeit it may be in a different league.