22:05, Tue 18 Jan
What percentage do you think we’ll get for his sell on clause?
22:09, Tue 18 Jan
Radavis
Knowing us we will it will be 1%
22:22, Tue 18 Jan
Radavis

Could be £100,000,000 and we'd still be too skint to give the main stand a lick of paint.

Might get us some nice Prada bags and lifetime Netflix subscription though
22:34, Tue 18 Jan
We should be building a midfield around him, Stirk and Bellingham next season.
00:15, Wed 19 Jan
Comanche

V surprised we haven't recalled Stirk. Maybe they will last minute if nothing else materialises.
@alexjhurley
00:40, Wed 19 Jan
Think Tate Campbells name should be in there too
16:02, Wed 19 Jan
I think he's a little behind the other 3 in his development but definitely he's shown enough to persevere with.

But Jobe, Stirk and James look like they will already improve our first team. Not the lot starting every week, but regular rotation within our midfield.

Stirk being 4 years older than James and 5 years older than Bellingham means he's probably the closest to being a full time starter when we have a fully fit squad. However James has been a wonderful bonus this season as he seems to have come from nowhere while everyone was excited for Jobe's arrival.

I hope we can get proper money for all three (and hopefully not for a good few years yet) and not a £600k to Blackburn scenario as a lot of us fear.
16:22, Wed 19 Jan
Clough on Stirk

[www.chad.co.uk]
17:41, Wed 19 Jan
Newbs
Clough on Stirk

[www.chad.co.uk]

Great to read
18:07, Wed 19 Jan
Comanche

23) Birmingham City (R)
18:41, Wed 19 Jan
Comanche

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already being tracked by the likes of Wolves, Southampton and Leeds - doubt we'll get a chance to build a midfield around him.
19:52, Wed 19 Jan
Hearing great things about Stirk. I’d get him in the side next season, two very good young midfielders in him and JJ. Build the team around them.
21:36, Wed 19 Jan
Radavis

We all seem delighted with the emergence of Jordan James

Lee Bowyer is coming in for some stick, but surely he has to take some credit for giving the lad a good go in the side?
21:40, Wed 19 Jan
I don’t think he had too much of a choice at first did he? But I think he might have surprised LB with just how well he’s settled as a first team player.
05:31, Thu 20 Jan
Radavis
I don’t think he had too much of a choice at first did he? But I think he might have surprised LB with just how well he’s settled as a first team player.

I agree that he had limited choices when choosing him, but credit to Bowyer for sticking with him even when other players came back, some managers would have reverted to the senior pro instantly. He took his opportunity when it came, fair play to him.

James has had a fantastic breakthrough, hope he keeps his head and improves.

I do wonder how many other prospects we have with a genuine chance to break through. I like the RB Fogarty, I think he has something about him if given a chance.