laughing_jackalope
KES
We have to do our bit too. We have to protest Saturday. We have to show strength in numbers.

No, we have to back the team, and ensure we get 3 points.
Feel free to protest before or after the game, but personally, I won’t take kindly to anything that affects the players.

You mean like corrupt, faceless, incompetent owners?
10:01, Thu 20 Jan
Just a quick comment from me, an infographic would work a bit better i feel rather than lots of linked articles.

a large circle in the middle for Blues with all the tendrils / tentacles coming off it to other cirles for all the different companies involved and then again circles for each individual with tendrils linking them to each company, it would make it more obvious that the same people are effectively involved in all of these shadow companies.

plus getting media outlets to publish, link or even read one single image is far easier than getting them to read multiple very detailed worded articles.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:09, Thu 20 Jan
A_n_E
Just a quick comment from me, an infographic would work a bit better i feel rather than lots of linked articles.

a large circle in the middle for Blues with all the tendrils / tentacles coming off it to other cirles for all the different companies involved and then again circles for each individual with tendrils linking them to each company, it would make it more obvious that the same people are effectively involved in all of these shadow companies.

plus getting media outlets to publish, link or even read one single image is far easier than getting them to read multiple very detailed worded articles.

I had one, remember the Spaghetti Junction thing? I'm working on getting an updated version of it to upload. Even that is complex.
10:15, Thu 20 Jan
El Mayor
I had one, remember the Spaghetti Junction thing? I'm working on getting an updated version of it to upload. Even that is complex.

i dont im afraid, i havent really bothered keeping up with the whole ownership soap opera. I'm sure it is complex but i feel that it would give a great overview in a far more simplistic way. getting an infographic to go viral is far easier than getting a set of articles (as good as they no doubt are) to do the same. you can even link your articles from the inforgraphic.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:18, Thu 20 Jan
A_n_E
El Mayor

i dont im afraid, i havent really bothered keeping up with the whole ownership soap opera. I'm sure it is complex but i feel that it would give a great overview in a far more simplistic way. getting an infographic to go viral is far easier than getting a set of articles (as good as they no doubt are) to do the same. you can even link your articles from the inforgraphic.

This is out of date now, I have to add some more companies and names to it.

Linked Image

I'm not saying I'm not going to do it, just that it's not the quick fix it might appear to be.
10:19, Thu 20 Jan
El Mayor
Go Home Bodger
Brilliant idea.

Fair play to you Dan, keep fighting the good fight! You might just save our club at this rate.

Just a thought, could the website have a section "Why do Birmingham City fans want BSHL to sell the club?" or something similar? Might be useful for any media looking at it?

Yes, I can do that - but I'm anxious I don't want to speak on behalf of people.

To be honest, I think you're past that now whether you like it or not. You have done great work and I would wager that the number of people who don't think you are doing this for the good of the group are in a tiny minority.

Just do it, nobody will mind, they will be grateful.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:24, Thu 20 Jan
Obstreperousness, what a beautiful word.
@stevanderman
10:26, Thu 20 Jan
KES
As you stated Kes it’s about protesting against the faceless owners and at no time has anyone mentioned not supporting the team .Anyone who has been to Stans lately will tell you the atmosphere is rubbish and absolutely no help to the team at all.If the team does get vocal support n Saturday I would suggest it’s on the back of the protests .
We want change and Saturday is our day to protest and start the pressure.
10:30, Thu 20 Jan
Thank you Dan for all your efforts and this is a great idea to show what our club looks like to the outsiders.All of your posts are a great benefit to all Blues supporters who without them would have absolutely no idea of what has actually happened in recent years.Please keep going if you can.
10:45, Thu 20 Jan
maybe get Kristoff to look at it if he is willing as whilst it looks ok it needs to look clearer and be a bit more punchy. like i said infographics will go a lot further a lot quicker as people can glance at them rather than having to spend half an hour poring over text.

just my tuppeneth
10:46, Thu 20 Jan
Walsall 1875
Thank you Dan for all your efforts and this is a great idea to show what our club looks like to the outsiders.All of your posts are a great benefit to all Blues supporters who without them would have absolutely no idea of what has actually happened in recent years.Please keep going if you can.
Agree with this, the atmosphere all season at blues has been dreadful due to the state of the club.
Hopefully due to the protests on Saturday the general apathy will turn into vocal backing for the team.
11:15, Thu 20 Jan
Brilliant stuff.
When we're taken over by multi billionaires a statue of your good self in the Kop Car Park will be a given👍
11:19, Thu 20 Jan
roger hynd
Brilliant stuff.
When we're taken over by multi billionaires a statue of your good self in the Kop Car Park will be a given👍

No thanks, I hate looking at myself in the mirror as it is.
11:37, Thu 20 Jan
El Mayor
roger hynd
Brilliant stuff.

If Elon Musk buys us he could give you Grimes' phone number.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:39, Thu 20 Jan
Nikola Zigic
El Mayor
roger hynd
Brilliant stuff.

If Elon Musk buys us he could give you Grimes' phone number.

Now that is something I’d be more interested in