10:08, Thu 20 Jan
This is brilliant.

It's focussed, it's clear to proles like us and has the potential to hit them where it hurts.

Thanks for doing this.

Email sent.
10:08, Thu 20 Jan
Done ✔
10:19, Thu 20 Jan
sent
10:26, Thu 20 Jan
Done
‘The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking; to annihilate truth’.
Garry Kasparov.
10:28, Thu 20 Jan
El Mayor
This is our chance to affect the listing.

I emailed them about something else on Friday (you can read my email here [drive.google.com] ) and they are already investigating. If we can get multiple concurrent investigations going on it makes it harder for BSHL to deal with them and it makes it harder for HKSE to do nothing.

If they are found out to have not disclosed, if the purchase did go ahead. What kinda punishment could they be looking at?

Great work btw
10:29, Thu 20 Jan
Blue Aitch
El Mayor
This is our chance to affect the listing.

I emailed them about something else on Friday (you can read my email here [drive.google.com] ) and they are already investigating. If we can get multiple concurrent investigations going on it makes it harder for BSHL to deal with them and it makes it harder for HKSE to do nothing.

If they are found out to have not disclosed, if the purchase did go ahead. What kinda punishment could they be looking at?

Great work btw

It's not really about punishment - all I think we should be aiming for is the listing to be suspended. That knackers them, like it did for Carson. Then they're more likely to sell.
10:39, Thu 20 Jan
Agree, but thought they may be a step the stock exchange may take before suspending the listing. Another q sorry would the stock exchange take a stronger look if this came from shareholders themselves? I.e is it worth buying shares to complain?
10:44, Thu 20 Jan
Blue Aitch
Agree, but thought they may be a step the stock exchange may take before suspending the listing. Another q sorry would the stock exchange take a stronger look if this came from shareholders themselves? I.e is it worth buying shares to complain?

It would be better coming from shareholders - which I am. It's an absolute nightmare buying the shares though; most brokers in the UK don't want to know unless it's a 10k plus investment which I personally would not recommend.

It is possible they could merely censure them - in which case we'll need to report something else until it gets suspended.
10:46, Thu 20 Jan
Have they been previously censured. I wondered how many strikes they have used up?
10:47, Thu 20 Jan
Is there anything else you know of worth reporting and we can just send numerous complaints at the same time.

I'll copy and paste templates all day if you supply them mate 👍
10:50, Thu 20 Jan
My thinking too - Is there any merit in the many identities of Vong Pech acting in concert ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
10:52, Thu 20 Jan
Roman
Is there anything else you know of worth reporting and we can just send numerous complaints at the same time.

I'll copy and paste templates all day if you supply them mate 👍

Working on it.
10:53, Thu 20 Jan
Done. Fantastic work Dan
11:01, Thu 20 Jan
Good work, once this one dies down, we'll hit them with another
11:23, Thu 20 Jan
Sent.

Is it worth just putting a reminder about the #BHSLOUT postcards at the bottom of each of your ideas? Receiving a few over a sustained period might be a lot more of an annoyance than getting a load at once.

On the other hand they could be like me and any form of correspondence is welcome!