11:28, Thu 20 Jan
So sorry - could someone post the email address to use - I'm concerned that I may not have the correct one.

Also, and it's a very small matter, there's a typo in the email - in the sentence below 'listed' should be 'lifted'

However, restrictions were (listed) lifted in time for the 2021/22 season of Football in England and as of August 2021 fans have been allowed into stadiums.

So impressed with all that you Dan and others are doing. It lifts my spirits about Blues and I know that were my Dad and Grandad alive they'd probably be camping outside St As in protest!

KRO all of us!
11:30, Thu 20 Jan
drpeter
So sorry - could someone post the email address to use - I'm concerned that I may not have the correct one.

Also, and it's a very small matter, there's a typo in the email - in the sentence below 'listed' should be 'lifted'

However, restrictions were (listed) lifted in time for the 2021/22 season of Football in England and as of August 2021 fans have been allowed into stadiums.

So impressed with all that you Dan and others are doing. It lifts my spirits about Blues and I know that were my Dad and Grandad alive they'd probably be camping outside St As in protest!

KRO all of us!

That's my email, not the template one... (and I'm going to blame covid for the typo)

You need to visit [www.1875.uk] for the template one and instructions.
11:36, Thu 20 Jan
Just sent a copy and received acknowledgment straight away. Hopefully this will turn the spotlight on them enough to force them out.
11:40, Thu 20 Jan
Sent, and well done Dan and the 1875 guys and girls....
11:50, Thu 20 Jan
Sent mine too and thanks to all.
12:12, Thu 20 Jan
Just sent mine. We really need to get this out there to non SHA readers so that as many emails as possible are sent. Tell your family and friends!
12:14, Thu 20 Jan
hue111v
Sent, and well done Dan and the 1875 guys and girls....

Sent.
Well done Dan and the 1875 team, excellent work

KRO
12:15, Thu 20 Jan
Done - acknowledgment received - Good work Dan
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
12:26, Thu 20 Jan
Sent with much delight. Happy to do more.
13:11, Thu 20 Jan
Sent
13:26, Thu 20 Jan
Pashun
Sent.

Is it worth just putting a reminder about the #BHSLOUT postcards at the bottom of each of your ideas? Receiving a few over a sustained period might be a lot more of an annoyance than getting a load at once.

On the other hand they could be like me and any form of correspondence is welcome!

😂 at least it’s not a bill.
13:30, Thu 20 Jan
I hope everyone is remembering to include the attachment of the NAMA purchase agreement, otherwise it's pointless.

Great work Dan.
14:01, Thu 20 Jan
Sent
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:02, Thu 20 Jan
Sent. Great work to all involved
14:02, Thu 20 Jan
Thank you , I forgot that attachment
I have now resubmitted