16:47, Thu 20 Jan
Yes, it’s very lazy, but has anybody found any ‘good deals’ for world wide travel recently?

Kids spent a few years with Alpha, but obviously prices are very different now.

Needed for three 20-somethings and a 2 year old if that’s relevant.

TIA
16:49, Thu 20 Jan
I had you older than 2
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:52, Thu 20 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I had you older than 2

I’d have expected an IQ reference tbf 😀
16:52, Thu 20 Jan
Pearly Dewdrops
Yes, it’s very lazy, but has anybody found any ‘good deals’ for world wide travel recently?

Kids spent a few years with Alpha, but obviously prices are very different now.

Needed for three 20-somethings and a 2 year old if that’s relevant.

TIA

Might be worth trying your bank...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:54, Thu 20 Jan
yep get mine free off the bank
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
16:55, Thu 20 Jan
Pearly Dewdrops
Rab C Nesbitt
I had you older than 2

I’d have expected an IQ reference tbf 😀
😛
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:08, Thu 20 Jan
Insure and Go used to be very good. Used them for years pre covid.

I used to get you yearly insurance as it covers you for UK holidays as well.
17:14, Thu 20 Jan
I had annual policies for years with staysure but this year they asked for a lot more money so I insured with holiday extras. I have never claimed on travel insurance so I do not know how good they are when you need to claim.
17:26, Thu 20 Jan
Halifax Reward Current account. Family worldwide travel insurance + AA cover for any vehicle you are a passenger in + mobile phone insurance and home emergency. Travel insurance has covid cover as well if you can't travel.
18:16, Thu 20 Jan
Thanks all.

The current Mrs PD and I get ours free from the bank, and very good it is too, but the kids no longer qualify due to age as family add-ons.

I’ll take a look at MSE as I use them for lots of other things and they don’t often let me down….thanks for that, don’t know why I didn’t go there in the first place.

Bit of a lottery at the moment, but we are not going until the end of March so it could be an entirely different situation by then.

Lockdown 😡