Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Expect a few shocks regarding players in and out.
Cost of repairs a big deal to sale.
Just saying loike

I don't think any player going out would be a shock personally.

Shocks coming in good or bad?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
21:52, Fri 13 May
Falstaff
Natural that fans are getting worried. So many false dawns and shattered dreams. Something is probably going to happen, but would anyone actually be shocked if it didn't? I've learned to anticipate the worst and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah for sure but not gonna be done in 5 days is it. Just cos’ Mayor says they should make an announcement doesn’t mean they’re competent enough to do so.
22:54, Fri 13 May
NissanJutkiewicz
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Just saying loike

I’ve said before I wouldn’t be surprised if the cost of repairs COULD slow the whole process. They may now be in possession of all issues needing rectifying and costs to repair from several capable sources…. If so great…. You can factor into any acquisition…… if not you could possibly use M&A Indemnity and Warranty Insurance as a workaround perhaps….. but if a clear cost to repair has not been obtained, arriving at a sale figure….is not straightforward……. Hopefully they have…
22:43, Sat 14 May
Wilfred Owen
NissanJutkiewicz
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Just saying loike

I’ve said before I wouldn’t be surprised if the cost of repairs COULD slow the whole process. They may now be in possession of all issues needing rectifying and costs to repair from several capable sources…. If so great…. You can factor into any acquisition…… if not you could possibly use M&A Indemnity and Warranty Insurance as a workaround perhaps….. but if a clear cost to repair has not been obtained, arriving at a sale figure….is not straightforward……. Hopefully they have…

Patience folks...

😉
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
23:50, Sat 14 May
Reckon there's news imminent?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
08:45, Sun 15 May
I'd be v surprised if we are non the wiser by next weekend.
Agreed.

The whole club seems to have ground to a halt.

The fact work hasn't started on the stadium yet speaks volumes. Same goes for the Bowyer situation. I'm trying to temper expectations but the lack of club updates leads me to believe (in hope) takeover news will come this month.

As they say, St Andrews wasn't rebuilt in a day... 🤔
09:24, Sun 15 May
Would be nice to know the outcome of the Bowyer meeting last Monday.I thought somebody said he was being sacked the next day but we ain't heard any more.
09:31, Sun 15 May
davenports
Would be nice to know the outcome of the Bowyer meeting last Monday.I thought somebody said he was being sacked the next day but we ain't heard any more.

I presume if there’s a takeover happening then why would they fork out compensation for sacking him? Wouldn’t that be wise to leave it to the new owners?
Matthew 11:28
09:38, Sun 15 May
The Blue Bear
davenports

I presume if there’s a takeover happening then why would they fork out compensation for sacking him? Wouldn’t that be wise to leave it to the new owners?
I would have thought so,that's why I was surprised to read that he was being sacked last week
10:30, Sun 15 May
The Blue Bear
davenports

Well for a start they haven't got to pay compo, just keep paying him his monthly wage. I think its more likely IF there is a takeover happening agreeing who his replacement will be, and if there is compo to be paid to his club, who is paying that.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
10:36, Sun 15 May
I wonder if the decision of Jude supposedly staying at Dortmund will impact anything, we’re the current owners hoping for one last windfall 🤔
10:59, Sun 15 May
Greebo joe
I wonder if the decision of Jude supposedly staying at Dortmund will impact anything, we’re the current owners hoping for one last windfall 🤔

Do you over think about the amount of over thinking you do?
11:06, Sun 15 May
Charcy
Greebo joe

Haha, he has got a bit of a point though. It'd be worth another £14m or so to them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:22, Sun 15 May
Nikola Zigic
Charcy
Greebo joe

Haha, he has got a bit of a point though. It'd be worth another £14m or so to them.

I don't think a throw away article will have really filtered through. Any potential future revenue can be agreed in the commercial terms of the takeover anyway.