19:37, Wed 3 Aug
Tandy
If you get a chance to go to the beach volleyball stadium, take the chance.

Fantastic venue. Never thought I’d be watching world class beach volleyball in a purpose built stadium at the wholesale market 😂

Booked for Friday and taking my 2 nephews and athletics tomorrow morning.
19:49, Wed 3 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
10.21 there's an X12 Platinum from Solihull Town Centre.
I'll ignore your immaturity.
Have a good afternoon.
You out Friday before or after?

Thankyou Mister Whicker …I’m getting younger 💋
Yes Guv ….out Friday before and after …I’ll WhatsApp you 👍
As I walk this land with broken dreams
I have visions of many things
But happiness is just an illusion
Filled with sadness and confusion…
20:35, Wed 3 Aug
That was incredible from Eilish McColgan - amazing final 200 metres.
Miamivice79

Unbelievable atmosphere. Nobody deserves it more. She’s the runner’s runner. Years and years of hard work paying off at last.
21:08, Wed 3 Aug
Miamivice79

Really enjoyed that race.
👍 hope she can kick on and challenge for a medal at the next worlds/Olympics.
21:15, Wed 3 Aug

Fantastic venue. Never thought I’d be watching world class beach volleyball in a purpose built stadium at the wholesale market 😂

Oh I dunno, The Mercat was the place of dreams at a 7am start to an awayday back in the day. I'm sure somebody would have mulled the prospect over. T
21:16, Wed 3 Aug
You picked a hell of a day for it. Currently trying to ease the sunburn from standing by the ticket validation all day!
21:51, Wed 3 Aug
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Miamivice79

Unbelievable atmosphere. Nobody deserves it more. She’s the runner’s runner. Years and years of hard work paying off at last.

You could see her body straining, the bloody mindedness to get over that line was inspiring. KJT getting a gold was a particular highlight. It’s been a hell of a games so far.
22:56, Wed 3 Aug
Just watched that back. Got goosebumps and a bit teary watching that. Absolute grit and determination
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
00:12, Thu 4 Aug
generalBlue
Anyone know if there’s a shuttle bus ( Comm Games ) or standard route from Solihull to the Nec mid morning tomorrow ??
See what's on there mate.
[www.birmingham2022.com]
I'd check but my tea is ready 😆

X12 to international station.
Be aware though the usual walkthrough is closed and you have to exit the front of the station and use the old tunnel that leads to the back of the arena. Its a good 15-20 min walk in this heat
00:44, Thu 4 Aug
Does anyone know how often the shuttle from James watt queensway to the Alex run? Cant seem to find that info on the website anywhere
mad
07:12, Thu 4 Aug
Pretty much non stop there and back there's a bit of a queue if you arrive about 9am as I did yesterday but it moves very quickly onto buses. They drop off and direct you to tent 3 and there was no queue at all yesterday at 9.15 which amazed me as the queues for the hockey and cricket have been quite long waits
07:27, Thu 4 Aug
Tandy

My current view. Glorious.

Linked Image

Was there myself yesterday, great atmosphere, and watching live Volleyball is an experience. The festival square is great too (You don't need a ticket to enter it either)