16:39, Sat 17 Sep
Wbajm
Liam of Brum
Just had another donation, Thanks so much!

Linked Image

Name that player?

I think the players are Hatton & Clarkson?
But I do know there’s a big Albion fan in that photo
I will drop you a donation later

Done
16:49, Sat 17 Sep
Thanks John, really good of you!
That Baggie is Des's cousin, also a JM, which I'm sure you know.

He has hardly changed since that was taken despite it been 30 years old.

He did the best eulogy you have ever heard.

KRO
18:56, Sat 17 Sep
Liam of Brum
I don't get to have a drink as often as id like these days but when I do its always Henesseys then Bar 8.

Love to buy you a drink, thank you very much for the donation.
I’ll like for you before a game then.
No problem for the donation pal 💙
KRO
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:13, Sun 18 Sep
Done 👍🏻 Good luck Liam.
08:16, Sun 18 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Liam of Brum
I don't get to have a drink as often as id like these days but when I do its always Henesseys then Bar 8.

Love to buy you a drink, thank you very much for the donation.
I’ll like for you before a game then.
No problem for the donation pal 💙
KRO
Look, not like
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:33, Sun 18 Sep
Well done Liam mate I hope you are well.
11:29, Sun 18 Sep
Thanks again all!

The money that you all have donated will really go along way and we have just passed the £500 mark.

Small Heath Alliance you are second to none! Still 6 Days till the charity event so there is still time.

Linked Image

DES loved football and played until he was 66, before hanging up the boots. Here he is receiving his framed shirt from the team!

What a man!

[www.justgiving.com]

[www.birminghamhospice.org.uk]
11:31, Sun 18 Sep
Outrageous donation Ricky, you ledged!

Appreciate every bit from every one.

KRO!
12:46, Sun 18 Sep
I argued with your Dad on here all the time. Partly I am sure he was just winding me up.

Donated, good luck and sorry for your loss.
13:41, Mon 19 Sep
Knowing DES he probably wasn't winding you up, that wasn't his personality at all really.

He was just a bit more pig headed and I obviously mean that in a loving way. If he thought something was absolutely true, it would take a miracle for his mind to be changed.

Unfortunately, I am similar. With almost the exact same footballing views but the opposite in politics.

I still follow SHA and chip in when I can but I no longer engage in online debates.

One person thinks the other is winding them up, while the other thinks they are stupid or been stupid. Nobody wins, nobody admits defeat and the chances of a person changing their mind through a forum like this is virtually nil.

DES loved this forum, loved blues and had total confidence that if he met people in real life he would get them to see his way of thinking.

But obviously he wasn't always right. No of us are.
13:53, Mon 19 Sep
Lot of truth in that Liam. Had some good (if exasperating!) debates with your Dad on here - came away with nothing but respect for the bloke, he knew how to hold the line! 👍
08:12, Tue 20 Sep
Agree absolutely. Some on here didn’t treat him with the respect that he deserved. But as ever, you did.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
08:27, Tue 20 Sep
Agree absolutely. Some on here didn’t treat him with the respect that he deserved. But as ever, you did.

We are all Blue here and the least we should expect from each other is respect - I think on the whole that's the case old friend - the odd sharp word aside 👍
10:20, Tue 20 Sep
Just donated- good luck Liam.
10:34, Tue 20 Sep
Thank you all for the continued donations, nice one Miami!

DES really wasn't bothered by nay Sayers or the odd dig at all. It certainly didn't stop him from taking part?

Also if you ever think this forum is a bit fruity, you should try the Guardian online comments and make a spelling mistake. That sin makes you a pure evil hahahaha ;)