18:10, Tue 22 Nov
Zaz
Zaz
Clive Tyldsley got to be worst commentator

Spot on
19:15, Tue 22 Nov
Alan Smith when we won Carling Cup. Bloody biased beyond belief. Ron Atkinson with his "eyebrows and lollipops" whatever that meant.
19:19, Tue 22 Nov
Zaz
Keown winning with this

‘Not a pen, could be a pen, is a pen’. Poland v Mexico.
19:21, Tue 22 Nov
Zaz
Whoever the worst are it was an ITV master stroke to put Keane and Souness on together!

Mind you I’m surprised they could accommodate both egos in the same studio!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Zaz
19:26, Tue 22 Nov
Ha ha I didn't hear that, I did mean to say worst pundit at the world cup
19:31, Tue 22 Nov
Zaz
Jenas, Goodman, Hinchcliffe, Alan Smith.

They had Mick Mccarthy on the commentary in one tournament. As if the ref made a bad decison heb wuldnt let it go the more his go comm seem to ignore him the angrier he got. Bring him back could done with him in a couple of the drab games yesterday and today
19:34, Tue 22 Nov
Punch up could be fun. My money is on Keane.
19:34, Tue 22 Nov
Bluesince62
Lee effin Hendrie. John Hartson not far behind, then Sam Matterface.

My top bottom 3.

Hendrie isnt acutually that bad, i think leaves his vile bias at the door when commentates on us, albion game never stopped praising us tbf. Goodman on the other hand i genuinley think he hates us, never heard him say a good word about us even when we played well in games his commentated on.
19:38, Tue 22 Nov
Rasputin
Micah Richards.

he seems under the impression that he can hide just how little he has to contribute by being 'zany' and laughing a lot.

This all day long.

He's likeable and fun and clearly a nice guy which we need more of, but eff me he's irritating.

He was interviewed for his book on the radio and everyone around me said what the eff is he laughing at.
The living always think that gold can make them happy.
20:39, Tue 22 Nov
Jonathan Pearce
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
20:47, Tue 22 Nov
John Drake
Jonathan Pearce

This with effing huge bells on. Imagine him and Dion Dublin doing a game, I'd be slitting my wrists after 5 minutes.
20:48, Tue 22 Nov
Dublin. Smith.
20:52, Tue 22 Nov
I dunno why but I actually quite like Dublin.....
20:58, Tue 22 Nov
Zaz
I cant decide if john hartson is the best or the worst, he was understandably excited last night and could hardly speak.

Today he said schmeicals 'good/great' save was one of the best he has ever seen..really?

Hes likable though and can now say penalty not pelanty
20:58, Tue 22 Nov
Bluesince62
Lee effin Hendrie. John Hartson not far behind, then Sam Matterface.

My top bottom 3.

Hartson for sure; he's just boring. As is Lee Dixon's voice.