He’s a cult hero nowhere near a legend
15:42, Wed 23 Nov
👍
15:43, Wed 23 Nov
My Blue Heaven

Now that I can see.
15:45, Wed 23 Nov
There’s an interesting bit where he mentions the wage bill being cut and the team being made up of players from the lower leagues. In that context he was very, very good.

He is a legend, for the goal and the celebration, if nothing else. He won’t be forgotten, that’s for sure, not with the regularity with which the goal and the subsequent “limbs” show up on Twitter.
15:48, Wed 23 Nov
AmyT
Dirty Bertie
And IMO one of the worst right backs I have seen at the Blues.

😐 Blimey. Caddis was nowhere near one of the best we’ve had but he was even further away from being one of the worst.

All about opinions but I will concede that he wasn't helped by playing in such a poor team.

Mind you he didn't stand out in that team.

P.S. My first Blues hero was Jeff Hall so I perhaps set very high standards for right backs.
15:50, Wed 23 Nov
We have been blessed with some brilliant full backs, over the years
16:15, Wed 23 Nov
If I think about poor full-backs Caddis definitely wouldn't spring to mind
17:06, Wed 23 Nov
Dirty Bertie
My Blue Heaven

Now that I can see.

In hindsight, yes Caddis is a cult hero rather than legend
But I don’t believe the criticism was warranted for someone who in my view was an honest and loyal servant for us
09:16, Thu 24 Nov
Dirty Bertie
AmyT
Dirty Bertie

😐 Blimey. Caddis was nowhere near one of the best we’ve had but he was even further away from being one of the worst.

All about opinions but I will concede that he wasn't helped by playing in such a poor team.

P.S. My first Blues hero was Jeff Hall so I perhaps set very high standards for right backs.

He was never going to be a class full back, but he always put a good shift in. From my point of view I can live with a play who gives his all
11:45, Thu 24 Nov
oswestryblue
Dirty Bertie
AmyT
Dirty Bertie

He was never going to be a class full back, but he always put a good shift in. From my point of view I can live with a play who gives his all

And I wouldn't criticise his work rate only the quality of his play.

As fans the least we should expect from players is 100% effort.
12:04, Thu 24 Nov

Is this a serious comment? I can't work it out

He was excellent under Rowett, very consistent for two seasons, even chipped in with 11 goals
13:37, Thu 24 Nov
Cult Hero is a great description - to add some other elements to his time. On the day he signed permanently he was on the M6 on his way to sign for Blackpool. His agent rang him to say we were interested and he got off next junction and turned around. There is a rumour that i have floated on here before to see if it could be coroborated but it couldn't, that we were in such financial mess that Zigic paid the transfer fee for us.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:27, Thu 24 Nov
Le Mod

Is this a serious comment? I can't work it out

He was excellent under Rowett, very consistent for two seasons, even chipped in with 11 goals

Adequate I could accept but excellent!

I presume that is a joke.