19:12, Wed 23 Nov
Wow. What a chance that was for Canada.
19:15, Wed 23 Nov
Should have had another pen then. Linesman gave offside from a pass from a Belgian player. Scandalous
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:18, Wed 23 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Should have had another pen then. Linesman gang offside from a pass from a Belgian player. Scandalous

Absolutely, why didn’t VAR pick that up?
19:20, Wed 23 Nov
All a bit frantic during that spell, but it was a definite pen.

Not sure Canada can keep this tempo up but Belgium look dreadful.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
19:25, Wed 23 Nov
Whistle had already blew possibly
19:26, Wed 23 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Should have had another pen then. Linesman gang offside from a pass from a Belgian player. Scandalous

Absolutely, why didn’t VAR pick that up?

Because like any system involving humans, it is still fallible particularly if the people running it are incompetent.

It isn’t the fault of the system, it is because the system isn’t managed properly.
19:30, Wed 23 Nov
Canada impressing here
19:31, Wed 23 Nov
They needed to score during this period though, because as they tire Belgium might pick them off.

They've been superb so far though.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
19:33, Wed 23 Nov
Belgium might be poor, but can’t take anything away from Canada- they’re a really exciting team to watch.
I’ve seldom seen anyone as ill at ease with themselves as Liz Truss. Every expression, gesture and joyless smile seems mannered and staged. It’s as if she has read a manual on how humans behave.

George Monbiet.
19:39, Wed 23 Nov
That's a penalty
19:40, Wed 23 Nov
Bottled it cause they’ve already given them one earlier
19:40, Wed 23 Nov
Most enjoyable team I've watched at this tournament so far
19:41, Wed 23 Nov
[www.11v11.com]

Three of the top fifty of all time. That’s why we’re a huge club.
19:42, Wed 23 Nov
So frustrating, brilliant until the final pass or shot. Willing them to score. Could possibly/should have had 3 pens as well 😳
19:42, Wed 23 Nov
Brad1875
Bottled it cause they’ve already given them one earlier

This referee has been awful. He's the same ref that blew for full time on 85 mins during an afcon game last season