13:04, Thu 24 Nov
I have a sneaky feeling football is going to start falling on its backside. Sky subscriptions are down and people just haven’t got the money to keep paying more and more for entertainment. I know one off big games or events will always attract big attendances but run of the mill games people will begin to pick and choose more. Interesting that both Liverpool and Man U have been put up for sale this week. I get the argument they can’t compete with the oil money at Citeh and Newcastle but think it’s a far deeper issue of a looming problem
13:13, Thu 24 Nov
Lichfield Blues
Sky subscriptions are down and people just haven’t got the money to keep paying more and more for entertainment.

anyone who pays for sky is a mug. You can get a cheap IPTV package for £50 a year, that's where all the Sky customers are going
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:20, Thu 24 Nov
Lichfield Blues
I couldn’t disagree more, £33 is a lot of money to many people, football has to get its house in order.

Where did I say it wasn’t please?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
13:25, Thu 24 Nov
Nikola Zigic'y
Lichfield Blues
I couldn’t disagree more, £33 is a lot of money to many people, football has to get its house in order.

Didn’t you say, “ Yeah, this pretending its due to prices isn't fooling anyone.”? I said I disagree £33 is a lot of money
13:28, Thu 24 Nov
Lichfield Blues
Nikola Zigic'y
Lichfield Blues

Didn’t you say, “ Yeah, this pretending its due to prices isn't fooling anyone.”? I said I disagree £33 is a lot of money

I think he was inferring that it might not be due to prices but just might be that Albion are shite at the moment...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:32, Thu 24 Nov
Winning 3 out of last 4 type of shite 😉
13:42, Thu 24 Nov
B_C_F_C
Lichfield Blues
Nikola Zigic'y
Lichfield Blues

I think he was inferring that it might not be due to prices but just might be that Albion are shite at the moment...

Exactly. They don't moan and protest at QPR, they didn't in the past at Leeds.

It's just convenient.

I agree, it's robbery, but that's not why they haven't sold them. Convenient excuse.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
13:42, Thu 24 Nov
A_n_E
Lichfield Blues
Sky subscriptions are down and people just haven’t got the money to keep paying more and more for entertainment.

anyone who pays for sky is a mug. You can get a cheap IPTV package for £50 a year, that's where all the Sky customers are going

This all day long £50 a year and you get everything. Invest in a Firestick and off you go.👍
13:44, Thu 24 Nov
I use 1 and all I get is constant problems with it freezing
13:45, Thu 24 Nov
Back on topic anything over £30 is a piss take.
13:47, Thu 24 Nov
Sorry to here that never had a problem. Football. Films. Boxing etc etc. Have you got good internet.
13:54, Thu 24 Nov
HD or like it’s filmed on a 2005 mobile phone?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:57, Thu 24 Nov
Agree re HD it's a bit of a Marmite going down this route some people never have a problem or you here people saying it's shite. Touch wood I've been lucky.
13:57, Thu 24 Nov
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:59, Thu 24 Nov
I've tried these things in the past and the quality, even with VM Volt broadband, looks awful compared to the real thing.

Besides, it's stealing from grass roots sport and I will no longer do that.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.