21:13, Thu 13 Sep
On iPhone, when I leave SHA page I am unable to return to the page and I lose what I have typed.

Never happened before the change
09:33, Fri 14 Sep
#gutted
21:35, Tue 18 Sep
So are you leaving or not?

#worsteverflounce
12:49, Wed 10 Oct
Andy?

It’s pishing me off a bit now.

I’m writing a response and if I leave SHA to refer to something, when I return it’s gone.

I lose everything. Never had issues with it until the new look was done.

Any help on preventing this?

It’s on Apple iPhone

Ta
16:24, Wed 10 Oct
Have you added SHA as an icon on the homepage or are you just using it as a webpage?
JCL
16:29, Wed 10 Oct
Just trying this out on android.
Let's go look for something else.

Ethan Johns and the Black Eyed Dogs are in V1 tonight! Doors open at 7.30pm, get down early to catch Jarrod Dickenson supporting 🎤

That above was copied from Facebook. I pressed the home button on my galaxy6 opened FB, copied it, opened browser again and message still there.

Also tried switching between tabs in open browser. All fine here.

Ditch the iPhone.
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
16:32, Wed 10 Oct
JCL
Happens sometimes on my iPad.
16:39, Wed 10 Oct
Never happens to me on my iPhone.
17:43, Wed 10 Oct
Happens here, but seems to be when I turn the phone landscape to portrait
@Bluewurst1875
18:40, Wed 10 Oct
Andy
Have you added SHA as an icon on the homepage or are you just using it as a webpage?

Yes, always.

I also lose text if turn the phone to landscape mid post.

Weird as never had problems before.

Just deleted the SHA on my home screen and re added it. Still the same problems.
19:00, Wed 10 Oct
Copy what you have written before you leave the page
nothing on the outside nothing on the inside
21:01, Wed 10 Oct
I get that but having never had to do it and not having to do it on any other forum, website etc you forget and it culminates in having various cross words with the mobile and indeed myself. :-(
21:45, Wed 10 Oct
grandadandthekids
On iPhone, when I leave SHA page I am unable to return to the page and I lose what I have typed.

Are you now Grandmaandthekids?
22:50, Wed 10 Oct
Try accessing the site using Safari and see if it still happens.

Also is there a way of returning to your open apps rather than clicking on the icon again. It might be an IOS resizing bug.

Also what version of IOS and iPhone are you using?
09:53, Thu 11 Oct
Ribeye
grandadandthekids

Are you now Grandmaandthekids?

The Change :-)

Who says that anymore :-)
19:36, Thu 8 Nov
This happens to me aswell, this is part of the problem that when i click on external links and theres no way to get straight back to where i left.
I tried it in safari and its the same then aswell.
20:25, Thu 8 Nov
Also if you click on a external link/video and change the mobile to landscape it stops and goes straight back to top of the thread.

Very odd. It’s part of the reason I’m spending less time on here.
23:00, Thu 8 Nov
Its definitely a pain in the arse and trying to find where you were feels like too much hassle so you dont bother. Agreed it deffo puts you off.
01:24, Sat 10 Nov
Just completed a lengthy post, turned the iPhone 90 degrees to landscape and the whole post disappears, leaving an empty box!

Absolute pisser.
10:34, Sat 10 Nov
Stop rotating your phone!