... an invalid security token?
23:04, Fri 16 Nov
I might be wrong, but I think it might have something to with undercooked offal
23:16, Fri 16 Nov
Fat Buddha
I might be wrong, but I think it might have something to with undercooked offal
Thanks FB.

That explains everything.

andy you admitting to the possibility that you might be wrong.

That’s worth a permanent record on the forum, if it can be arranged.
10:43, Sat 17 Nov
It sounds like an IT Security issue - a security token is basically an authentication token, which means you have permission to access the data or website you're trying to access. If your token is invalid it means it's basically expired (you need to renew your license) or you're up to something dodgy and never had permission in the first place (of course I'm not for a minute suggesting...)
13:13, Sat 17 Nov
montypenguin
It sounds like an IT Security issue - a security token is basically an authentication token, which means you have permission to access the data or website you're trying to access. If your token is invalid it means it's basically expired (you need to renew your license) or you're up to something dodgy and never had permission in the first place (of course I'm not for a minute suggesting...)
The reason I ask is that I had a message about it pop up when I tried to post on here last night. It only happened once, and I’ve had no problems since.
20:24, Sun 18 Nov
Sir Heisenberg
... an invalid security token?

it's a bouncer in a wheelchair
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast