18:05, Sun 5 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Paik is fecking great. About the only one I can tolerate.

The fecker can’t shoot from 5 yards out

I’ve gone right off the fecker now.
18:10, Sun 5 May
My initial thoughts are we have a massive rebuilding job and it can't all be done in one summer / window. The priority has to be to get back to the championship asap whilst rebuilding as we do. The further rebuild can then hopefully continue next summer once we're back. I'd love to keep Koji for his creativity, assists and goals. I think him, T Roberts and Pritchard should be quality as attacking mids in league 1. Not fussed if JJ and Paik go if we get decent fees for them. Would keep Anderson as he's done well this season when fit and has experience of league 1. Likewise, and not popular, but if the club know Beilik (sadly) and Sanderson are off, I would offer a one year deal to Mark Roberts as I feel you have to have some physical presence as well as experience in league 1, especially at the back. Then 2 new keepers, (try for Johansen from Rotherham), keep FBs, 2 young CBs, 2 DCMs and 2/3 goalscorer s ( try for Langstaff as one). Get the right manager, which is a different topic, sprinkle in a few home grown youngsters and jobs a good un lol
18:12, Sun 5 May
El Mayor
Heard last night Koji and Paik will go.

I'm in denial as they are obviously too good for L1, but I will still be gutted if we lose them.
Tam
18:15, Sun 5 May
I've probably defended Marc Roberts more than most (against OTT criticism anyway) but he'll be 34 by the tome the season starts and he's spent a large chunk of the season out injured, so whatever anyone thinks of his ability, whoever we have in the squad has to be as free from injury as possible.
Make Blues Great Again
20:31, Sun 5 May
Tam
Hope they give Jukey another year .He'd be OK for Div 3 if we can find another striker to do the running for him
tiltonbilly
Hope they give Jukey another year .He'd be OK for Div 3 if we can find another striker to do the running for him
NO NO NO and effing NO. We need new young strikers. He can’t play in a possession style at all. You ate going to have to face facts that we will play from the back and not be a gerrit forward lump it team anymore
Wagner’s Dream
I agree, but he also fluffed some big chances that would have kept us up.

What a strange way to look at the 19 points his goals and assists directly contributed to.