17:21, Sun 5 May
Jameron Cerome
sheffield blue
Jameron Cerome
BlueSteve
Appears like they are more interested in real estate projects instead of football ones.

They absoutely are.

Do not forget, they have invested in real estate in Birmingham, the bit they have so far just so happens to have a Football Club attached to it.

We're not the be all and end all to Knighthead.

How do you explain them spending so much money on St Andrews, new pitch, fanzone, club shop, all the hospitality area's, new floodlights, hot water, changing rooms and the new big screens, and I'm sure I've missed a few.

They do not have a product currently. They have a mass of land that is derelict.

They need to keep the Blues fans on board as they will eventually need to bring in an addition 40k people to their new quarter.
They will have figures to say "We did THIS at St Andrews and it increased rev by X amount, you should build your business in this quarter"

Right, they need to keep the Blues fans on board.

So they won’t be stupid and bin us off immediately.
18:09, Sun 5 May
AmyT-FEA
Jameron Cerome
sheffield blue
Jameron Cerome
BlueSteve
Appears like they are more interested in real estate projects instead of football ones.

They absoutely are.

Do not forget, they have invested in real estate in Birmingham, the bit they have so far just so happens to have a Football Club attached to it.

We're not the be all and end all to Knighthead.

How do you explain them spending so much money on St Andrews, new pitch, fanzone, club shop, all the hospitality area's, new floodlights, hot water, changing rooms and the new big screens, and I'm sure I've missed a few.

They do not have a product currently. They have a mass of land that is derelict.

They need to keep the Blues fans on board as they will eventually need to bring in an addition 40k people to their new quarter.
They will have figures to say "We did THIS at St Andrews and it increased rev by X amount, you should build your business in this quarter"

Right, they need to keep the Blues fans on board.

So they won’t be stupid and bin us off immediately.

Why would they bin Blues fans off at any point?
18:16, Sun 5 May
Lichblue
Wagner has reiterated the backing WILL NOT change due to relegation. He's seen/knows the potential.

Wait and see
18:42, Sun 5 May
Blue in CT
Lichblue
Wagner has reiterated the backing WILL NOT change due to relegation. He's seen/knows the potential.

Wait and see

No - you wait and see.
Up the feckin Blues
Knighthead dont give a shit about BCFC, its a bit of fun and a good way 'in' to the city of Birmingham... I thought we knew this already?

The football club is small-time compared to this idea of a 'sports and entertainment quarter' @ wheels and thats just the start.
So we might have been better off with Mr King after all?
19:56, Sun 5 May
Sam'The Man'Cosgrove
Knighthead dont give a shit about BCFC, its a bit of fun and a good way 'in' to the city of Birmingham... I thought we knew this already?

The football club is small-time compared to this idea of a 'sports and entertainment quarter' @ wheels and thats just the start.

I sort of understand what you’re suggesting but clearly having a new stadium and sports quarter with a shit football team doesn’t really make it much of an attraction. The fortunes of blues and the sports quarter are linked and for that reason i am hopeful for the future
Sam'The Man'Cosgrove

I guess actions speak louder than words. I think its a valid concern however spending so much on St Andrews does not really fit into this narrative. I'd like to see some high quality people appointed on the football side both players and staff. If this doesn't happen my suspicions will start to grow. They do appear to prefer to talk about infratructure rather than football but for now I will cut them some slack.
20:07, Sun 5 May
Why are so many so pessimistic?

Infrastructure was something they could address immediately and improve the fan experience. They could do bugger all about the playing side due to time and FFP.

We will see this summer exactly what they’re about.

Also - to who said they aren’t passionate. Look at TW FFS.
Sam'The Man'Cosgrove

What. A. Load. Of shite
Tony Fantastico
20:16, Sun 5 May
Rob Plaister reporting that Knighthead are seeking to buy other lands in the city for projects and developments.

[twitter.com]

It's quite funny how you use the word "reporting".
20:27, Sun 5 May
It beats me.

I think at times football fans (not just Blues fans) can come up with conspiracy fantasies that even David Icke would consider far fetched.

Also, football fans are naturally quite cynical and Boues fans especially so given the ownership issues, and I’ll like the dildo brothers in that because they lost interest after not getting a free stadium.
Sam'The Man'Cosgrove

At the last open house, and I'll be paraphrasing a little, Wagner said if the demonstrated plans don't show you they are serious, nothing will

So there's probably nothing to convince some on here but I think we're in for a positive future and I don't know why purchasing of other land and potential other opportunities for night head is a bad thing for us. They have the capability of managing multiple projects, at this rate they'll do more for Birmingham than our own council and government will.

I feel like there is maybe a expectation that bcfc should be there only interest. Well how did they get the money for us in the first place? They already have other businesses interests. Thanks to which they've pumped millions of pounds into improvements already.

Under BSHL we were celebrating pukka pies
23:38, Sun 5 May
Blues aren't their main interest, thats the point that is being made.

This is a $2-3b property deal in which our club is vital, particularly in the early stages.

We will benefit to a certain degree but to blindly believe that Knighthead are here for the good of The Blues is dangerous.

There are risks and we should acknowledge and respect them.
00:04, Mon 6 May
When did Knighthead ever state that we are their main interest.They are a hedge fund, that needs to make money and have a responsibility to its shareholders.
What difference do you see in the previous ownership where it was blatantly obvious that football wasn’t a priority.
These guys have been with us for 12 months and increased revenue by 100%.They have spent millions on the ground and training facilities yet you are doubting they have an interest in the football club,that’s absolute madness in my opinion.
We got relegated because we were one point off the team above us but in fairness have circled the relegation drain for many years, well before Knighthead arrived.It was gonna happen eventually wasn’t it?
Can you imagine us spending 5 million in January and buying a striker that scores the goals to keep us safe, and then being deducted 9 points through bad housekeeping.That in my opinion would have been owners who don’t care about the club or consequences and thankfully they didn’t do it.
These owners are a dream for us and I am happy to be a bit part in their money making overall if it keeps the club in existence which 12 months ago wasn’t the case,where we had no future and no plan.
They can make as much money as they want and yes eventually we will be sold on to someone else and then it starts again I guess.
Tom has done great things and understands Blues fans because he spends time and money interacting with us.That isn’t the look of a guy who is not interested in the club and it’s supporters.it’s actually the opposite so why not just wait and see where he takes us as in reality he is our future.KRO