Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Bielek, Dembele, Burke and Hogan couldn't be bothered to attend apparently

Or they had pre existing and pre agreed family commitments.

If it was my job I'd plan around it.

Tbh don't give a toss about the other three but I very much want Bielek to stay and be committed.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Or they had pre existing and pre agreed family commitments.

If it was my job I'd plan around it.

I think we all need to take a breath at the moment. Everybody is hurting.

As for the three of them, it might be a kids’ birthday or something. Or they have a sickness in the family. In Burke’s case it’s better he didn’t go.
08:14, Mon 6 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Tbf if I had played like a bag of shit all season, and was almost definitely leaving the club, the last place I'd want to be is the players awards the day after being relegated.
Fair
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Formerly Deckchair
Not sure I'd have signed him if we'd stayed up and had the option but absolutely wish him all the best.

Blimey. The bloke is class, if we stayed up and they wanted 15m I'd have no problem in us paying it. Imagine him in a decent side. He's got a Jamie vardy about him and will play for England no doubt about it, not saying he'll get 50 caps or anything but he'll definitely get a few.
Or had reasons for not being there?

Tbf to hogan the shit he’s had throughout his career with us, i can’t blame him.

Mingling with pricks that call you a fanny for 90 mins and online, no ta
08:25, Mon 6 May
I never go to work do’s.
08:26, Mon 6 May
Thongs
I never go to work do’s.

You're self-employed
08:37, Mon 6 May
My point stands

Re: Stansfield

08:37, Mon 6 May
Ribeye
Formerly Deckchair
Not sure I'd have signed him if we'd stayed up and had the option but absolutely wish him all the best.

Blimey. The bloke is class, if we stayed up and they wanted 15m I'd have no problem in us paying it. Imagine him in a decent side. He's got a Jamie vardy about him and will play for England no doubt about it, not saying he'll get 50 caps or anything but he'll definitely get a few.

I like the lad but that’s massively overrating him.

People keep saying he’d be great as a 10 but there’s been little to no evidence of that in his play. His passing isn’t great, he tends to run down blind alleys a lot and his finishing isn’t as fantastic as people like to say either.

A good lad and I wish him the best though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:40, Mon 6 May
I agree, I don’t see him as a 10.
08:42, Mon 6 May
We can only surmise why those 4 didn't attend

However if they didn't have good reason, it shows a total lack of disrespect to their team mates who did attend - including those who are being released - plus the fans and sponsors who shelled out
Super Hans
Ribeye
Formerly Deckchair

I like the lad but that’s massively overrating him.

People keep saying he’d be great as a 10 but there’s been little to no evidence of that in his play. His passing isn’t great, he tends to run down blind alleys a lot and his finishing isn’t as fantastic as people like to say either.

A good lad and I wish him the best though.
We haven’t had a chance to play him there though under a manager like Mowbray because we have a child like man in Hogan or a wardrobe Juke as the only other options
Tony Fantastico
09:05, Mon 6 May
Sure, after watching him over a season I don’t see how he’s a £15 million number 10.

If we had that much money to spend on a 10 I’d expect the full package.

He’d be a fantastic second striker next to someone like Che was next to Juke.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:12, Mon 6 May
Agree with that
Tony Fantastico